• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woosaahs 08 Editor problem

D

Damien007

Ok i have this problem wit the roster file.

I have downloaded the last WC Roster update,but when i try to open it with the editor,the editor doesnt reads the file...what the problem?

and btw i have some romanian national kits...how can i put them in the game?

Thanx for those who can help me with these 2 questions :)

Ok i have this problem wit the roster file.

I have downloaded the last WC Roster update,but when i try to open it with the editor,the editor doesnt reads the file...what the problem?

and btw i have some romanian national kits...how can i put them in the game?

Thanx for those who can help me with these 2 questions :) [/b]

I can't help you with the roster problem, maybe you haven't the latest version of the editor
For the Romania kits, just extract the files (with NO folders) in "Programs\EA Sports\Rugby 08"

which roster file have you got? let me know and ill download it and see what i can do.

cheers.

well, i had to go find it... i hope its the ozros.ros file.

it opened fine in the latest version of the editor.

what error message you getting? anything?

yes is the ozros one and when i try to open with the program it doesnt reads the file where i put it ;)....and where i can download the latest version?

i dont understand what you mean.

the latest version is in the downloads section.

sry for double posting

Okay now i can open the rosters...i have modified some romanian players attributs (speed,strenght,etc) i have saved the edited players...but when i go in the game theres no modification on players attributs

are you using a saved game? if you are you need to open up the save game using the editor and changing that way.

if you are using a play now or starting a new tornament it should work.

Latest posts