• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woosaahs Raggasmic 08 Editor

W

woosaah

Woosaahs Raggasmic 08 Editor(s)

--->Old Version<--- Does not have the face preview part in the editor but is the best to set your edited roster as default to be used in the World League.

--->New Version<--- Does have the face preview part and some more options but has a "bug" which causes the game to crash when you set your edited roster as default for use in WL.

You will need to download the .net framwork to get it to go. i don thave a link but if you google it (or someone will kindly give the link out later) you will be able to find it no problem.
Right here will be all the information that I have done on my editor to date. The game is still a week from coming out but I have already soretd out some of the stats thanks to Dharfs post of the roster.
i have coded the positions, and the commentary numbers (commentary names will have to come when i have a list of all the commentary used in the game)
Nationality has been done.
Positions have been done.
Weight has been done.
Stats from Attack to Gap Defense has been done. Possibility of more stats in there.
currently working on special abilities.
If anyone finds out any of the values that i havnt done let me know as some of them have moved. Nationality and positions had moved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soon as i get it i will be ripping it apart like nothing tomorrow lol ;) got my HEX editor and *.fsh *.big file ripper on the ready! So will be getting my teeth into getting all the kits so on on to a *.txt file. Lets just hope the file format is the same. :p

Well, you will definitely have to edit the teams with alcohol shirt sponsorship (wasps, edinburgh etc) and i wonder if the kitbacks have the coral box and number or they are just generic?

my only requests:

overall ratings calculation
global edit function for all players
everyone gives woosaah a round of applause

Stats from Attack to Gap Defense has been done. Possibility of more stats in there.

What are these?

thats why a global stat editor could perhaps tweak the gameplay...

i wonder what putting gap defense on 99 for all backs would do? make them defend properly?

That was something i wanted to ask.. what is 'gap defence' in the editor.. does it help stop the gaps you get when you run diagonally?

i dont know it was in the editor last time. but its all the stats pretty much in there so far.

will have a global edit maybe after i have done the teams though. Hope ot have a glabal edit and edit players by team as well.

Hey guys

Been watching the boards closely now for a while. Obviously very excited about the game out this week. I normally would get it on ps2 but seeing as they have ruined the roster etc i will be getting it on pc. They only thing is how i go about using the editor? Is it a case of dowloading it and then transfering files over? i seem to remember doing something similar with rugby 01.

Any help guys would be massivly appreciated.

Cheers

cricky i thought i replied to this post, must have forgotten to press add reply.

anyway there will be instructions. for the editor it will ask for your rugby 08 root directory, this is where the rugby08.exe file will be hiding. and also which roster file you would like to change. this is in my documents\ea sports\ea rugby 08\ directory somewhere.

this is very rough as the game hasnt come out yet and i havnt been able to find anything.

not very helpful i know.

Will be good to get the editor going, Turner (waratahs) is rated 45 or so, with about 45 speed. I'm not sure what the hell is going on there - a wing with 45 speed? He's probably the slowest back in the game, while he's close to the fastest in aussie rugby in real life.

theres a massive mistake mate!!!! Have you seen the Ospreys side its totally mucked up I feel like sending it to EA Sports and saying 'SORRY NOT ACCEPTABLE, its a bluddy rugby game THE ON RUGBY GAME' and ill edit it myself of cousre just the Ospreys because I'm so cheesed off that stuff better be incorrect or I wont be happy at all!! If it is there better be an EDIT PLayer on teh game! :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#:

cant say i care about ospreys :) wouldnt have a clue who plays for them.

will have something up in the next few days for this.

I have loaded everything but will not play until there's a editor, I want my first game to be Samoa in the World Cup with the correct names and squad. Believe me it's hard, I'm like a drugo who's desperate for a hit :ranting: .

the ea rosters are crap - thats the first thing i noticed -

eg... bj botha has a scrummaging rating of 11... ovrl 41

is this a joke ea?

bring on the editor - there is a lot of work still to be done to produce accurate rosters!

I dont think i have any testers for my roster editor. do i have anyone willing to be a tester?

i have a roster editor for someone to test, cant upload it anywhere as i am at work. but would like to give it to someone.

anyone on here give me your email. ickon, i am going to send it to you as well can you let me know what you think?

you may need to download .net framework to get it to install o_O

I dont think i have any testers for my roster editor. do i have anyone willing to be a tester?

i have a roster editor for someone to test, cant upload it anywhere as i am at work. but would like to give it to someone.

anyone on here give me your email. ickon, i am going to send it to you as well can you let me know what you think?

you may need to download .net framework to get it to install o_O [/b]

I'll be a tester. I'll pick up the game after school tomorrow.

Latest posts