• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woosaahs Rugasmic 06 Roster Editor

ok nice to speak with the other (and the best) part of the rugby planet :)

i don't know if u care but it could be nice to be able do put that c*** star over the players ... it might not shock you but france team has only one star player !!! pityfull we've beaten south africa yesterday and we only should have one star players !!! really ea sports don't like france our team and clubs are very c***. by the way is there a pacth to put all the real shirts in one time ?

Originally posted by woosaah@Jun 26 2006, 11:41 PM
na i didnt care about the stars over the players :) sorry dude.

but doing what you ask would be a good idea :)
could you create the jerseys and everything to replace crap teams (we'll have to decide which team to supress) if i make a topic "classic teams" just to do old players ? the topic i wan't to make is for player abilities ... Tell me if u don't understand what i mean ... :blink:

yeah i understand, dont see why not. i cant create the jerseys though i am not an artist :)

but i can change player attributes and team names player names attributes, but thats bout it

classic jerseys should be easy enough to make, not many logos on em back in the day just there emblem and occasionally a sponsor

it seems u have already done it with the nz jersey. it does not have to be a real shirt of a certain year. i was askin this just to know if it was possible for u 2 to change the shirts as i don't know how. it seems so easy for u !!! you know we only need to put australia in yellow and green, france in blue white red and south africa in green and white that's all (i dont wan't to do england !!! :))
woosaah could you please find out for the star if it's not too long and to damn annoying thx

show me what jerseys you want and ill do them(note though i cant make the jerseys long sleeved), the jersey is easy enough to do apart from the back of the kit/the numbers as you have to do them all individually and is very time consuming but i guess i could do them

for the controller problem (couldn't change the buttons if u play with a pad) did you try with the "controler stuff" excel file ?

i tried a little but had no luck either. have you tried it?

for the star players apart from puttin gthe ^ at the end ofthe name i dont think it is possible. it could be hard coded into the game for all i know.

out of each player profile everything has been pretty much found out

i will probably do a classic new zealand team would be a good idea. just need to think of 30 classic new zealand players. though i wouldnt bother putting real faces in, thats just to much hard work :)

nah its a shame for the star players but dont worry for the faces of classic players we just need the height weight and haircuts ...

I seem to have the same problem as some of the people above. I clear my list, select Aus and pick their 30 man squad. Then I try and select the lineup and I get a bug saying my captain isn't picked then my kicker isn't picked but both are definitely picked in my starting 15.

You can solve this by putting the same guy as both captains and the same guy for all kickers. Then change the rest in the game.

woosaah do you think you will be able to correct all the random errors in the team editing, that we have discussed before.

For example you cannot edit Northampton's stats and save it without getting an error. Try yourself, and you will see.

Thanks

well they are random, and dont seam to happen for me, will try the northampton one right now...

yep i see there is a prob there, i think it has to do with my error checking. ill see what i can do

na sorry not yet, at the moment the current build is unworkable as its falling over.

havnt done to much, its just gone all crappy and work has picked up alot which SUCKS!!!! means i cant work as much on this project.

also i am on holiday next week.

will get back into it though, and hopefully fix some of the issues you were having

Any chance that some of the errors will get fixed?

I still cant edit the Welsh or Italian national squads.