• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woosaahs Rugasmic 06 Roster Editor

Hi guys, need help.

How do I open up rar files ? it comes in as xml editor? I ve downloaded moloko's kits and cannot get them to open.

:wall:

whenever I try to extract the files it pops up with a bunch of errors on winRAR.

If you can help me with this that would be great.

Thanks

tried downloading it again?

what are the actual errors?

its impossible to know whats going on without knowing what the error is

Is there anyway to edit teams names, kits and logos etc with the editor or any other way? i really wana know how to do this so i can replace teams such as treviso with toulon...

I'm just using the 06 editor and am having some problems. I remember from using it last time, that you can't choose the file to load, it just loads.

I save the default roster of the game, and it's the original, and i make some name changes (for legends patch) but the roster changes don't appear in the game when i load the roster. It looks like my updated roster i did last time around, or the original. So the roster i am editing is not the one in the game, it seems to be somewhere else. I don't have an 06 woosaah editor directory.. so i have no idea where it's coming from!

I can't seem to find why it's editing this other 'lost' roster, and i can't seem to find it.

Any help?

I obviously made a roster perfectly fine last time, but that's quite a while ago and i can't seem to get any changes i make to work in the game.

Go to the location where you put all your Woosaahs Rugasmic 06 Roster Editor file and you will see a setup.dat file, open it with notepad and change the location from where your old roster file was to where the location of the roster file is now that you wana edit. eg.

C:\Documents and Settings\ROSS\My Documents\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Rugby 06\dfdf.ros\dfdf.ros

to

C:\Documents and Settings\ROSS\My Documents\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Rugby 06\Rost_0.ros\Rost_0.ros

Hope this helps Gary

LOL it's ok.. i'm too used to the 08 editor, and the roster i was editing was the last one i did for the 06 roster patch. It tells you at the top of the program, but i didn't see the text showing it's path.

OMG what a n00b i have been today..

In other news.. legends patch now has kits, and some player names. Oddly, the names (if you use full names) the first two letters dissappear in game on the player name tag.. bizarreness.. so i will sort it out. i think you can't use full names in the match, but oddly you can use MORE than 14 letters in the menu.. unlike 08.

You have to create them in the actual game, but they look retarded so then go to the woosaah editor, find the player you created, give him a generic/unique face and swicth the created player to real player option. For some people created players cause crashes, so you can actually make them real by using the editor.

Thanks Fa'atau82, I was wondering if you could send me a bit of info on how to put kits, faces etc. into the game, as I'm having a bit of trouble with it all and (not to be rude) the current Guides are a tad ambiguous.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ChiefsFan @ Mar 3 2009, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Thanks Fa'atau82, I was wondering if you could send me a bit of info on how to put kits, faces etc. into the game, as I'm having a bit of trouble with it all and (not to be rude) the current Guides are a tad ambiguous.[/b]

1.Download the modded (edited) files like faces, kits, rosters, updated fixtures ect...

2.Be sure to have winzip or winrar (winrar is usually the best) to be able to extract files from the .zip or .rar archive.

3.There are usually only 2 places where you need to extract/place/install the downloaded modded files to:

**Rugby08**

*The folder(s) like rugby08.ros(roster folder) and rugby08.pro(profile folder) goes to this location:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\My Documents\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08

*All other file(s) like
.big(faces & kits),
.fsh(kitbacks, other game graphics),
.rdf(edited roster for world league)
.xml(edited game files) and
.rsg(edited fixtures) goes to this location:
C:\Program Files\EA Sports\EA SPORTS Rugby 08

Hope this helps ChiefsFan :)

Cheers
Ross

So I just download a face I like, stick it in C:\Program Files\EA Sports\EA SPORTS Rugby 06

No sub folders or anything? And how do I make sure players get the right face? Thanks guys, sorry I'm asking all these questions.

Alright now I'm annoyed :angry:

I presume you do have to put the .big file somewhere as when I leave it in the Rugby 06 folder nothing happens. I changed Stephen Donalds face ID to that described on Xusky's thread, but now I can't get into any games, as the file face is completely different to the one I'm supposed to assign to Donald, and how do I 'assign' faces? Now all that happens is I get an error message about a BIG being missing, even after changing Donald's ID to that of Conrad Smith's (among others).

And how do I edit team ratings? Whenever I change them there's no where to confirm the change, and therefore the ratings stay the same.

Latest posts