• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woosaahs Rugasmic 06 Roster Editor

I have the commentary names in a excel file it only goes to 2435, which is not complete. Will send it if you want it.

na its ok, i have them all in there already, just a little bit of fine tuning and will have another one ready to be uploaded tomorrow(maybe today if my gf doesnt come over tonight)

While editing the french club players names, I noticed that when I changed any of the Georgia players names their nationality would change to blank(the first dotted line) and that you could not change it back.

When I copy and paste the roster location into the new roster box, nothing happens.

Any help?

BM

yeah csrtt815 had the same problem, i ended up taking out the error check for him and it seamed to work fine.

the next version (that should be uploaded today) will take that error check out. Also it will get you to select the file you want just so you dont have to type it in.

Also commentary names should be added

Blindside/Open side should be fixed

Georgia Bug should be fixed (hopefully)

Created Players should be edited (i might put in a create a player function but that may wait til the next version)

Sounds good, until it comes out. I'll have to stick without the editor. Will it be out around tomorrow?

BM

Im getting this error and it wont start up
untitled21bt.gif

ahhh crap... how far is it going? doing anything? did it bring up a box? did you try put your old setup.dat file in the same directory?

if that doenst work the ocx file might need to be in your c:\windows\system32 directory but it shouldnt need to be.

i might have to give up on that idea :( and go back to the way it was

ok it was only glitchn out because of before when it was asking for ocx file. its opening for me now will have a play around with it, sorry to scare ya

ok the setup.dat should work, but if you download it again(sorry its so hard to try it when i dont have a computer without vb on it) it should work... hopefully

i cant seem to get the created player to show up, only has a blank list, also noticed with the commentary names it seems to be really buggy, when you go from one player to another sometimes itll stay with the same commentary name of the previous player

hmmm yeah some of the numbers in the list you gave me wernt all there, you can always play with the csv to add more numbers in.

ill have to create a player to see where it is going wrong, unless you want to send me a roster with a created player in the roster :p

lol forget the created player at the moment, it is adding it to the bottom of the normal players, it wont work if you try go that far (i don think)

im not sure what to do with the csv so ill leave that alone ill pm you with a link to a roster file with two created players

Latest posts