• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woosaahs Rugasmic 06 Roster Editor

W

woosaah

This is my ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA test. I need to know everything that it is not doing correctly.

I only created a new thread just to make it easier to find this program

most information for this program i have received from here.

if you have any more knowledge of where data goes please post it in here as well

As far as i know it works fine.

Extract this file into a directory (any directory) then run the R2k6editor.exe file.

You will(should) be asked to enter the directory of your roster file. This is also to the file that you want to be editing. eg "C:/Documents and Setting/%user name%/My Documents/EA Sports/EA SPORTS Rugby 06/bleh.ros/bleh.ros"
Also you will be asked where the rugby06.exe file is as well. That is in the "c:\Program Files\EA Sports\EA Rugby 06\" directory.

The rest should be self explanatory.
anything else needed just ask.

current version ALPHA BETA GAMMA .0002
Current as at 27 April 2k6

Editor v.500

real? its just an attatchment should be able to download no problem.

did you try right click then save as?

ok if anyone else has problems downloading it just pm me, though i wont be here tomorrow as its anzac day so i will be out with my gf :D be here for another hour or so

I have found the following

OFFSET 88 = Boot Style
there's 10 different boot styles between 0 - 9 (1 byte)

the next ones are in binary

OFFSET 89 = Socks Up/Down (might be more i haven't fully checked this)
00000100 = up
00000000 = down

with the rest of the accessories you can combine the binary to add multiple items to the player ie, 01100000 for both wrists taped

OFFSET 93 = Wrist Tape
00000000 = no tape
01000000 = right wrist tape
00100000 = left wrist tape

OFFSET 94 = Thigh Tape and Gloves
00000000 = no thigh tape or gloves
00100000 = gloves
00010000 = gloves
00001000 = gloves ( any comination of the gloves in the binary don't seem to change the outcome)
00000010 = right leg tape
00000001 = left leg tape

yeah i wasnt sure either, i havnt had time to test this but will change it now b4 i go out.

also add in your other "findings" give me 1/2 an hour :)

unknown 5 = socks up/down ( 4 = up, 0 = down)

EDIT
unknown 4 = boot styles (0 - 9 although a couple of players have like 17 but their boots are just the default ones like boot 0)

EDIT 2
unknown 7 = wrist tape

both wrists = 96
right wrist = 64
left wrist = 32
no tape = 0

unknown 8 = Gloves and leg tape

gloves = 24
both legs taped = 3
right leg taped = 2
left leg taped = 1

glv + blt = 27
glv + rlt = 26
glv + llt = 25

nothing = 0

NOTE (some players have other values but these are the ones i definitely know)

yeah i have done it but havnt had time to make sure it looks right

if you find out any of the "unknown" let me know.

I guess that the face/skintone is just an integer (2 bytes) if they are separate it doesnt make sence as sometimes they come up as a negative (which doesnt look right)

If i get a chance to do some tomorrow night ill do it otherwise it will be done on wednesday.

if anyone cant download it pm someone who has it (sharksfan or evol is all i know who has it)

when changing stats etc the edited player ends up with an extra letter after there name.
untitled22dy.png

Same as EVOL.

It appears to be onhly after you edit either creativity/consistancy/bravery.

It'd be great if you could correct it.

But great job anyhow!

So is it fine for every other aspect, but not for those three named?

Good looking work, I'd use it but it would distract me from learning my GCSE french speaking.

I'll look into expanding my downloadable roster once my French is spoken on wednesday.

BM

Errors I have found are:
Edited players are given the defensive organisation attribute
Edited players are given a << or letters next to their name
There is no option to choose "none" in the players positions

and I haven't edited the creativity/consistancy/bravery stats.

hey guys just an update:

Working on the teams and stuff at the moment but that may not be incorporated til after the created players gets done (depending on how things go) but might just put in a team listing in the next couple of uploads.
Fixed the secondary and teriary positions so there will be a "None" option, there has to be a primary option so i left that in there
done the socks up/down (that was easy)
going to test the wrist/thigh options tonight to have all the combination.
going to test the boots to see what the difference between the 10 (or so) are
Going to try figure out why its putting a letter at the end of the name, doesnt seam to do it at work but does it at home (weird)
going to check the Defensive Organisation attribute as i dont see that coming back at work (though i cant run the game to find out for sure)
Will work out the face/skin tone/whatever it is at a later date

um... any other feedback would help. and anything else you would like added i can try to (but no promises)

remember there are no stupid suggestions, just stupid suggestions that have already been answered :D

Hopefully have alpha beta gamma .002 up tonight :D

hey woosah, have any luck finding the "Star" player attribute?

i konw u can change a star player by just adding a ^ after their name, but they dont actually play like star players (e.g Carter kicking the ball 80m on the full)

I am guessing it has something to do with the 3 unknown player attributes. still testing at the moment

Latest posts