• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

WORLD 22

L

loratadine

with the ai, just around the corner, i was interested to see as to who people would have in there dream world xv

mine would be

1-GETHIN JENKINS - WAL
2-FLANNERY - IRE
3-HAYMAN - NZ
4-JACK - NZ
5-O CONNELL - IRE
6-EASTERBY - IRE
7-MCCAW - NZ
8-RYAN JONES - WAL

9-PEEL - WAL
10-CARTER - NZ
11-SHANE WILLIAMS - WAL
12-AARON MAUGER - NZ
13-TOM SHANKLIN - WAL
14-LOTE TUQIRI - AUS
15-CHRIS LATHAM - AUS

16-JOHN HAYES - IRE
17-JOHN SMIT - SA
18-MATFIELD - SA
19-YANNICK NYANGA - FRA
20-MIKE PHILLIPS - WAL
21-JAUZION - FRA
22-GARETH THOMAS WAL

COUNTRIES OF REPRESENTATIONS

WALES - 7
NEW ZEALAND - 5
IRELAND - 4
AUS - 2
SA - 2
FRA - 2

Of course, being patriotic to the point it blinds you, you've got more Welsh players than New Zealenders. No Scotts either. Hogg, Taylor and White should all be in there. I would do one, but I can't be bothered just now.

well its personal preferences, everyones diff, and saying that hogg should be there is stuped, but still its your opinion, my side rocks.

dream/world XVs are usually biased anywayz, so not surprised by the selection, infact my team would only feature players south of the equator, with the exception of odriscoll. :p

percisely all preference

cant wait to see shanklin own nz this year.
[/b]

oh yes shanklin, i remember him...he came down under with that team...the lions...hmmm...

...I cant wait either.

Hogg > Ryan Jones.

For a second opinion, speak to one Mr R. McCaw who said Hogg was one of the best flankers he's played against after the autumn test.

1- Tony Woodcock
2- Jerry Flannery
3- Carl Hayman
4- Victor Matfield/ Chris Jack
5- Paul O'Connel
6- Jerry Collins/ Yannick Nyanga
7- Richie McCaw
8- Denis Leamy

9- Fourie Du Preez
10-Dan Carter
11-Joe Rokococo
12-Aaron Mauger
13-BOD
14-Lote Tuiquri
15-Josh Lewsey

16-Kevin Mealamu
17-CJ van der Linde
18-Matfield/Jack
19-Collins/Nyanga
20-Dwayne Peel
21-Luke McAlister
22-Mils Muliana

mccaw also said that he has never played against a toguher number 7 than charvis.

man.. all this northerners dream of owning NZ this november is making me sick!

well be sick then chump, cos if your the top, every other side will dream of beating you, you should take it as a compliment.

1. Os Du Randt
2. Kevin Mealamu
3. Carl Hayman
4. Chris Jack
5. Victor Matfield
6. Jerry Collins
7. Richie McCaw
8. Pierre Spies
9. Fourie Du Preez
10. Dan Carter
11. Bryan Habana
12. Matt Giteau
13. Jacque Fourie
14. Joe Rockoko
15. Chris Latham

16. Gary Botha
17. Tony Woodcock
18. Bakkies Botha
19. Phil Waugh
20. Piri Weepu
21. Wynand Olivier
22. Matt Rogers

says the guy with 1/2 his team of saf players that actually were the only team to beat new zealand this year

as i said nz should take it as compliment that every team dreams of beating them.

yep and SH ppl should not underestimate so much the north. we've beaten saf in saf, who are the only team to have beaten the AB and we don't even get one player ???? hum ??? weird !!!
there'll be surprises in these autumn tests and some of u will have to shut up !!!

It's not that I don't rate NH players I just feel some SH players are better, and I also don't get to see NH provincial/club games at all.

Michalak, O'Driscoll etc are excellent players, but it's personal preverence.

euh how many guys from the north in your XV ??? looking at your list, it seems you consider all the SH players better ... we'll see ... i don't say we're gona kick your ass, i just say you underestimate NH players value (not talking only of france but wales ireland & scotland)

I don't underestimate NH players at all. But there isn't one players I would include in my squad of Wales and Scotland.

My team would be made up off French, Irish and English players. I picked my 22 on Tri-nations form. Although I may replace Rogers and Olivier with O'Driscoll and Michelack. I also rate Cedric Heymans very highly.

Latest posts