• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World's Best Winger? Discuss.

James o Connor is class and so is corey Jane but Greatest has to be the mighty oak, Keith mannion got a few caps for brive, and is playing for Bayonne this season blistering pace and dancing feet no one can catch him and he always beats his man good hands and a cool calm head . Scored 6 tries in his first 3 cAps and has continued to be as prolific a try scorer also setting up a fair few. Go on the goose!!!!!

But... no such person exists!

Tadginator, you are undeniably the King of the Trolls

I still maintain that Shane is :p if you disagree you may send all the blind scottish midgets at me you can lay your hands on :L
Somebody has a bit of a fetish I see :p
Ah always found threads like this a bit difficult, as most wingers offer completely different things in their game, and can be made to look good by how good the players inside them are. Personally I think Williams, Bowe, Jane, Mitchell, Gear, O'Connor, Ashton and Heymans are all up there. Being Welsh, I'm obviously a huge fan of Shane Williams, but tbf to have as many international tries as he has when he's played with some godawful Wales sides in the past. He's one of those players who can create something out of nothing and tear defences to shreds. His work rate is fantastic, I love watching him play as he's everywhere! He's an extra scrum-half and flyhalf, and general playmaker. His defence isn't anywhere near as bad as some people make out, of course he's not the best defender and has plenty of off-days (Wales v Australia last year was one) but he actually has a very decent tackling techinique, which is often forgotten.
Either way though, massive fans of the other wingers mentioned, just the type of players I really enjoy to watch.

I would like to make a formal apology on behalf of the Irish people for those three.

You've got a lot to be sorry for:
Jedward_1531117c.jpg

Who are the 3 members we're talking about? Don't tell me one of them is superprop...

If I am one of the the ''Irish Threesome'' I think it is unfair that I am asscociated with them as I don't think I have ever made a troll like or insulting comment and wouldn't be associated with them if they wern't on my contacts. If you prove me wrong I'll gladly apoligise and stop.

i think its me super prop and tadginator correct me if wrong but i tend not to troll too much or make hurtful (superprop) comments

I would also like to say Cmac has really been posting good quality stuff recently to be fair.

I am insulted that you put me in the same bracket as them. I like to consider myself the most annoying member someone who you begrudge when ever he's right and laugh at when wrong. I want to unite you guys in pure and utter hatred. I aspire to a completely red rep bar like ranger so england/new zealand/south africa and wales are ****. Ecspecially england.

I am insulted that you put me in the same bracket as them. I like to consider myself the most annoying member someone who you begrudge when ever he's right and laugh at when wrong. I want to unite you guys in pure and utter hatred. I aspire to a completely red rep bar like ranger so england/new zealand/south africa and wales are ****. Ecspecially england.

You don't have what it takes to be hated mate.

You have a while to go there mate. Im on -15679402 rep points as it stands..

Latest posts