• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Worst song ever

They did other good songs!

Who can forget Dancing Queen, Money money money, Mamma Mia, Fernando, Super Trooper and Voulez Vous?

And that's but naming half of my MP3 collection!

Yeah, my taste in music sucks

my humps by the black eyed peas!!!! [/b]
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZGT8UT7HK1A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZGT8UT7HK1A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

one song i definately hate is the makarena (dont have a clue how to spell it)

They did other good songs!

Who can forget Dancing Queen, Money money money, Mamma Mia, Fernando, Super Trooper and Voulez Vous?

And that's but naming half of my MP3 collection!

Yeah, my taste in music sucks [/b]

haha i dont like ABBA really but i can't knock their contribution to pop music. Its not bad compared to other Pop but then i again I only like Rap music.

I'm not an ABBA fan but 'Knowing me Knowing you' and 'The winner takes it all' are cracking songs.

Admit it, ABBA fans - you've had heartbreak in your life :cryy:

Rap went crap fifteen years ago. NWA should have slaughtered it when they left the stage.

THE worst song: Kylie's Bum singing Can't Get You Out of My Head. Kathy Dennis made a fortune off that synthesised kack she dreamt up when washing the dishes.

If ever I'm a backseat passenger in a car and that song comes over the speakers, I swear I'll do a Simpson's-style smash-'n-dive out the back window.

I also hate LoveShack by the B-52s, but for different reasons.

I lied. Maybe a litlle bit of R n b and Reggae. Rap is still good just a lot of the mainstream stuff is crap.

Saul Williams is the only rap artist whose cd i have ever bought. Hes the ****. Not a dull poser like 99% of the others out there. He is first and foremost a poet. Brilliant.

Anyway. Libertines. Terrible. The Kooks. Dire. But My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy could probably argue claim for worst song ever..

But My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy could probably argue claim for worst song ever.. [/b]

Well as a big fan of both of these groups i think it's essential that you back up your claims.
Oh and maybe name some songs instead of randomly throwing about band names...

Saul Williams is the only rap artist whose cd i have ever bought. Hes the ****. Not a dull poser like 99% of the others out there. He is first and foremost a poet. Brilliant. [/b]

Try common he spits in a more poetic style and try Canibus he is the most lyrically gifted rapper ever.

Anything by Avril Lavigne, especially her new Girlfriend one, its horrendous.

Possibly the worst thing ive ever heard was her murdering Iris, when she sang it with the Goo Goo Dolls live. Her voice is more suited to CD's, where they can at least make her sound like she knows what a tune is.

Its Raining Men by Geri Halliwell, hands down. Oh and Barbie Girl by Aqua deserves a mention.

<div class='quotemain'> But My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy could probably argue claim for worst song ever.. [/b]

Well as a big fan of both of these groups i think it's essential that you back up your claims.
Oh and maybe name some songs instead of randomly throwing about band names...
[/b][/quote]
Black Parade blows balls. "When I was a young boy, my father, he hit me..." F___ing go cry somewhere else you sad Emo, beatch! That whole scene can just go move to an island and have a miserable time together being dark, troubled, sad and misunderstood. Middle class whinners who have to make up crap to be on the outside. AND NO ONE LOOKS GOOD IN PENCIL TIGHT JEANS!
061024-chemical.jpg

What Happend to your Face?!!!? He looks like Liza!
lizaminelli.jpg

:D

Latest posts