• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Worst song ever

Aye, fair enough opinion.
I don't see how that can stake a claim for worst song ever. Meaningful lyrics, cracking guitar riffs, nice little solo, i don't they've ever made a song that could come near the "worst ever" charts.
And i flat out refuse to believe Fall Out Boy could get any closer. Absolutely great lyricists. They love playing with words and cleverly so - fantastic.
The 2 groups sho too much musical intelligence and integrity to be mentioned in this thread.

Aye, fair enough opinion.
I don't see how that can stake a claim for worst song ever. Meaningful lyrics, cracking guitar riffs, nice little solo, i don't they've ever made a song that could come near the "worst ever" charts.
And i flat out refuse to believe Fall Out Boy could get any closer. Absolutely great lyricists. They love playing with words and cleverly so - fantastic.
The 2 groups sho too much musical intelligence and integrity to be mentioned in this thread.
[/b]
Yeah...they're just EMO...
But I do like "Sugar We're Going Down Swinging"....catchy!

There are a lot of "worst songs ever" in my book...but #1 would definitely be "I'm too Sexy" by Right Said Fred. Simply atrocious.

There are a lot of "worst songs ever" in my book...but #1 would definitely be "I'm too Sexy" by Right Said Fred. Simply atrocious. [/b]
It has a catchy tune though!

<div class='quotemain'> There are a lot of "worst songs ever" in my book...but #1 would definitely be "I'm too Sexy" by Right Said Fred. Simply atrocious. [/b]
It has a catchy tune though!
[/b][/quote]

i thought i read somewhere that they're gonna be re-releasing that song, after their apperance on the recent daz adverts?!

we are the robots by kraftwork

its jst wierd, especially the video

german people are now even more scary

agree the i'm too sexy song sucked - and the video was absolutely horrible - gimme a break if it was lindsay lohan it would have been better but still.

Any song sung by an actress looking to spread her wings into singing. (e.g. Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, Jennifer Love Hewitt, the list goes on...) These actresses only truly exist in the society matrix as spatial eye-candy, and are only better seen than heard.

This also includes Olivia Newton-John, mind you.

"Let's get physical..." ? No, Olivia, let's not.

Des'ree would win worst lyrics ever...

"I'm afraid of a ghost It's the thing I fear the most I'd rather have a piece of toast"

Here's another really messed up song...

I'd put on the first place...

<center><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9zB7fJb_PPQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9zB7fJb_PPQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object></center>

Any song sung by an actress looking to spread her wings into singing. (e.g. Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, Jennifer Love Hewitt, the list goes on...) These actresses only truly exist in the society matrix as spatial eye-candy, and are only better seen than heard.

This also includes Olivia Newton-John, mind you.

"Let's get physical..." ? No, Olivia, let's not.

[/b]

You forgot Jennifer Lopez, or J.Lo or whatever she calls herself nowadays. I think she'd be the queen of actresses turning to singing.
Still waiting for the olson twins to release some song, signed at Paris' label naturally, she must have made her own record company, since she reportedly got kicked from her old record label. It's not like the girl can't afford it xD

Any song by Justin Timberlake. :%#%#: [/b]
Oh come on mate. He has 10 times the amount of talent and isn't as embarassing as boy bands such as:
  • Boyz 2 Men
  • Boy Zone
  • Backstreet Boys
  • 5ive; etc.

the worst song ever must be rudebox by robbie williams

wtf is a rudebox?? must be the worst song by a mile, the lyrics are just awful. example..

robbie: old school is the best
backing: yes
robbie: TK maxx costs less
backing: yes
robbie: jackson looks a mess
backing: bless

wtf is this about, and does anyone know what a rudebox is???

Tubthumping by Chumbawumba I dont think thats the correct spelling though [/b]

stfu.jpg

Hush, foo!

Latest posts