• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wtf Are Ea Smoking? (madden 360)

you mean the PS3 right? The PS3 was always going to come out later then the X-Box 360, Sony have been saying that since Day 1, its like that all over world.

Yeah I meant PS3! So this means that they will lose a hell of a lot of sales to xbox. or is PS3 projected to be that much better than 360 that they think people will wait?? Even if this is true who could wait a year, not me thats for sure!! Think ill have to buy both.

The PS3 will be technically superior, as well as that they can still pull in the gamers - How many hardcore gamers or even ordinary will be able to ignore Grand Theft Auto or Gran Turismo.

Originally posted by Ripper@Oct 5 2005, 01:02 PM
How many hardcore gamers or even ordinary will be able to ignore Grand Theft Auto or Gran Turismo.
thats the thing

people that dont play games play these, buy renting consoles...yep sounds confusing

GT due to its simulated factor, and sheer driving pleasure
GTA for the fun, can do anything, kinda like virtual life on your own TV

Ripperman I been tracking this Madden and other EA 360 ***les now

There's plenty more Madden going around.....its like copy/paste from NFL pictures.com...........People at work thought I had photos from friends in the states from an NFL match

Tiger Woods looks mind blowing

The whole thing rocks ***s!!!!!!!

and this isn't even utlising a console to its full potential - for the first couple of years companies only actually use 50%-60% of a Consoles potential, for various reasons.

Oi, AK, check out the new NBA Live and NBA 2K screenshots for the 360, its liking staring at a still from TV. You can literally see every bead of sweat dripping off the heads and faces of onto their Shirts.

1010113230image3EDIT_Wlg.jpg

NBA Live 06

Originally posted by Ripper@Oct 5 2005, 03:32 PM
and this isn't even utlising a console to its full potential - for the first couple of years companies only actually use 50%-60% of a Consoles potential, for various reasons.

Oi, AK, check out the new NBA Live and NBA 2K screenshots for the 360, its liking staring at a still from TV. You can literally see every bead of sweat dripping off the heads and faces of onto their Shirts.
yeah man i am checking every sports game

have u seen the moto gp pics - OMG

and yes NBA sweat

that what i am going to call these game

NBA SWEAT

coz I'll be swaeting like they do, when playing that..........its mind boggling

Originally posted by Ripper@Oct 5 2005, 03:38 PM
1010113230image3EDIT_Wlg.jpg

NBA Live 06
Man!!!!

This pic is giving me a familiar yet unexpected tingling sensation. That is incredible!

And the best thing, these are all early pics.

Compare Madden 2002 with Madden 06, and just imagine what we'll be seeing 5 years.

Next Gen + Madden + Tiger + Component Cables + Widescreen TV + 2 weeks annual leave + Mary J = Sheering Gaming Bliss
<
<
<
<

Originally posted by ak47@Oct 7 2005, 05:56 PM
Next Gen + Madden + Tiger + Component Cables + Widescreen TV + 2 weeks annual leave + Mary J = Sheering Gaming Bliss
<
<
<
<
Now I'm all for that other stuff, but shearing just isn't my style...

Imagine if they did make a shearing game? That would be so rad.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Oct 7 2005, 09:51 PM
As in Mary J Blige.
Sorry, I thought you were meaning Mary J Blige s hanging out with you in your room hahaha.

Actually for a split second that is what I really thought. That Mary J Blige was your girlfriend!

Soo... What? Mary J is a brand of pot? Ak enjoys cooking?

Note: Please, don't answer me. I am aware of what you're talking about. Stupid day at work=stupid posts at forum.

I'm sorry. Truely. How do you spell Truely?

In other, umm, not news, I'm getting more tempted by the XBox 360 solely because of it's controller. It looks sooo right. XBox controller is a huge leaap forward, PS controller looks like a leap back.

Originally posted by JJ-@Oct 8 2005, 04:08 PM
Soo... What? Mary J is a brand of pot? Ak enjoys cooking?

Note: Please, don't answer me. I am aware of what you're talking about. Stupid day at work=stupid posts at forum.

I'm sorry. Truely. How do you spell Truely?

In other, umm, not news, I'm getting more tempted by the XBox 360 solely because of it's controller. It looks sooo right. XBox controller is a huge leaap forward, PS controller looks like a leap back.
Oh JJ, you so crazeh.

And I agree about the Xbox controller. Takes the best parts of the PS2 controller (4 triggers) and the best parts of the Xbox controller S and brings them together. It looks pretty good too.

Will the PS3 seriously ship with that boomerang controller thing? Thats the dumbest move they could make. The PS2 controller is very well designed, and one of the best controllers available. Why would the idiots change it?!?