• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

XBOX 360 vs PS3

well I know it has split the pc cod community from cod4 in two especially in aus and nz. there are those that still prefer cod4 since it's in modern times and uses more up to date weaponary and the other side prefer cod5 since it's in world war 2.

Dale - get COD 4 or 5

its doesnt matter which one for you, as you havent had the taste of greatness yet
the whole reason a console was invented was for these 2 games
Modern Warfare or World @ War - are simply the greatest multiplayer shooting galleries of all time, and arguably the best war games in general of all time

i prefer COD5 only because of the bigger and better maps, plus the local search feature meaning u only get grouped with aussies/kiwis which have no lag

Depends on your choice of weaponry Dale....that really is the only main difference. Online COD4 might be easier if the theory of the top gamers wanting to play the latest version holds true.

I have to admit I prefer COD4.....those modern day uniforms rock. I also did not like the WW2 guns after playing with the modern weapons. Strange thing though as I am a WW2 fan.

Dont mind the weapons
is it something similar to those old battlefield 1942 games? i used to play that.

COD4 would be cheaper, but more ppl would be on COD5. COD4 is probably the better option - learn the game first, get a cheaper version, if i like it i will get COD5. im short on money (though currently next week i should get at least $250 from my new job)

Do ppl keep their old COD4 games, or sell them after they get COD5.

decisions, decisions

Latest posts