• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

xusky's Rugby Faces

Gret faces, Could I request a Francoise Steyn face?
[/b]

Thanks! I have a few im working on atm, but ill give it a go when I can. Doing Steven Donald as a request first then probably Berrick Barnes, then Ill attempt Styen.

ehy xusky, if you have time, please you can create the faces of some Italian players?
they are these:

mirco bergamasco - martin castrogiovanni - sergio parisse - marco bortolami

Wow I've had a long break from the game. I started playing again cause was bored a few weeks back. looks like there are some great faces being made and I started doing a few of my own again. Tried to do Adam Thomson for AB's and Brad Thorne, also tried Richard Kahui.

I am also working on the All Blacks, Wallabies and Springboks profile pics if they haven't been done already.

I am also working on the All Blacks, Wallabies and Springboks profile pics if they haven't been done already.
[/b]

Sorry for not posting them man. But i made All Blacks, Springboks and Pumas profile pictures for the MUP. I will upload them tomorrow. You can make Wallabies :)
The bad news is that the RWC web page is updated for the 2011 World Cup so there is not team pictures of 2007 WC teams anymore.

Hey xusky for Adam Thompson you could use Adam Rhys-Jones model to use the hair. Try it ;)

Cheers man will do, I find it hard finding a starting model to edit. But im starting to get hang of oedit bit more.

More Kaino
kainobb1.jpg

Might work on Thomson a bit more first, not happy with it yet. I also need to know what models I can replace as there are quite a few face makers now and I don't want to save over ones that have already been made. I aslo have updated Toeava and Kahui which i will post later today when I'm at home on my pc. Thanks for your comments.

I attempted Francois Steyn, still needs heaps work but I think it better than the current game face.

Latest posts