• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

xusky's Rugby Faces

some faces are really good man but i don't really like steyn that much. JP LOOKS AWESOME.

his hair is better like this

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/10_0...710_468x817.jpg

just for jokes would u be able to do a asafa powell ^^

asafa_powell_wr_944_ad_4.jpg

btw your all blacks are really god

if not you cant do asafa powell can you do Luke McAlister. If you do him i will permantley worship you.

Steyn is nowhere near perfect I know, but its better that what the game offers. Luke McAlister is done somewhere. Cheers for your comments.

for some reason my steyn download isnt working. i have assigned the id but it comes up with a ben evans's face even though i have put the .big file in the right place. if you know why can you tell me please. no worries if you cant because you have done a lot already. thanks

some faces are really good man but i don't really like steyn that much. JP LOOKS AWESOME.

his hair is better like this

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/10_0...710_468x817.jpg

just for jokes would u be able to do a asafa powell ^^

asafa_powell_wr_944_ad_4.jpg

btw your all blacks are really god

if not you cant do asafa powell can you do Luke McAlister. If you do him i will permantley worship you.
[/b]

LOL this photo was taken in my city RIETI.........and i saw asafa powell runs the 100m

id really like to make a custom jamaica team imagine boult and powell on the wings unstopable! and then Michael Frater at fullback with the possibility of Nesta Carter as a centre.

Excelent work mate! Keep it going! :bana:
I tried to update Habana but i didn't find good pics. He is always smiling :wall:
Could you try it?
[/b]

Yea its hard to find a decent pic of him not smiling. I keep an eye out.

for some reason my steyn download isnt working. i have assigned the id but it comes up with a ben evans's face even though i have put the .big file in the right place. if you know why can you tell me please. no worries if you cant because you have done a lot already. thanks
[/b]

Not sure mate, I have downloaded and installed the model again on mine and it works fine. Anyone else have problems with Steyn?
Just download it again and just make sure you save your changes in the editor with the correct assign number. Also double check its in your Rugby 08 root directory. You should see the new face image come up in the editor.
Give it another try.

here is a picture of him not smiling

bryan-habana-training.JPG

is it possible to do asafa powell face

ok

for the styen error just rename the big file back to the default which he always was

steyn face default 45015
steyn big default 46968aa5c5c4aa911fe3d97895631527.big should work now :)

heres an easy pic of steyn
pic03.jpg

hope you can do that exact hairstyle and i will worship you for doing my favourite player.

for the styen error just rename the big file back to the default which he always was

[/quote]

thanks man ill try now

hey xusky do you know how to get photoshop images onto oedit. if so can you tell me. and dont worry about my steyn error its ok now. thanks a lot to you and to steynboi

cheers

Hahaha holy f%#! that Stephen Brett face looks good man and the hair you got that down hard. Mean when are you releasing that one it's awesome.

AWW!!! that stephen brett is amazing man! although it still needs a few finishing touches. i dont mean to criticise though, well done!

Looks good, could anyone make it so Brett can play 2nd5 and maybe give him higher stats, right now he's shite and cant kick goals for crud.

Best hair i have seen, you can actually see the texture really sharply. Nice face too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MLegg @ Aug 25 2008, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Looks good, could anyone make it so Brett can play 2nd5 and maybe give him higher stats, right now he's shite and cant kick goals for crud.[/b]

Just use the editor and change his stats to suit, its that ez.

Latest posts