• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

xusky's Rugby Faces

New Faces in the works.

Screens of Stephen Donald and Anthony Tuitavake.
Donald needs more work in oedit, and I couldn't really find a good front on pic of Tuitavake big enough so it lacks detail.

xusky when you have finished your faces and most of the requests before me. i was wondering if you would be able to do a face for vilimoni delesau of fiji. he was so quick in rwc 07 mate. i suggest you replace gareth thomas face if you make him whos face id is 41013.

_44161978_delasau300.jpg

610x.jpg

52355.accred.jpg

cheers m8

They look nice. Work on Anthony Tuitavake model and it will be perfect. Good choice on the model because the hair ;)

Before I start any other models I am trying to get the ones I have made right first. I will keep updating them as much as possible. I am very new to face making and Ive only just began to get used to oedit. Alot of the earlier faces will get revamped shortly. So if you have patients I will try and get your request done soon. Thanks for your comments.

great work, agreed that donald isn't 100% but is pretty close to it... much much better than the random face given to him in the game

Update of current faces.

Kahui needs major overhaul so I've spent more time in oedit, and texture was a little to dark so changed his skin colour. Lemi is looking better, still have few texture issues with mouth. Let me know what ya think.....

great faces xusky, im looking forward to getting the faces for tuitavake, brett and donald when youre done. keep it up and take your time m8!

Haha Kahui has got off the sunbed.. looks much better now..

Lemi is looking good, but that mouth looks difficult to fix.. still looking good though.

Face Update.
Your requests will be attempted all in good time. I'm still working on the existing models. Kahui update will be released as soon as I fix his eye brows, Stephan Brett is almost done just fixing his eyes. Stephan Donald face, I am still struggling to get this anything like him because I don't really have a decent pic of him front on, or the one I have used doesn't even look like him when he plays. I will continue working on the oedit to get it closer. Tuitavake face is almost complete, Although again if I had a better front on pic of him it would be easier. Lemi is almost complete. I will be away in NZ, Snowboarding as of Wednesday till the the follow Wednesday, so wont be able to work on faces untill I get back. Cheers.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xusky @ Sep 1 2008, 06:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Face Update.
Your requests will be attempted all in good time. I'm still working on the existing models. Kahui update will be released as soon as I fix his eye brows, Stephan Brett is almost done just fixing his eyes. Stephan Donald face, I am still struggling to get this anything like him because I don't really have a decent pic of him front on, or the one I have used doesn't even look like him when he plays. I will continue working on the oedit to get it closer. Tuitavake face is almost complete, Although again if I had a better front on pic of him it would be easier. Lemi is almost complete. I will be away in NZ, Snowboarding as of Wednesday till the the follow Wednesday, so wont be able to work on faces untill I get back. Cheers.[/b]

hey dont worry about the donald face xusky :lol2tn: , i quite like it and besides, its a better facethat what ea did (which was a default generic face :ranting: )

Latest posts