• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

xusky's Rugby Faces

Kahui update release

This face is an update of my original which has lighter skin and edit omodel to look more like him.
Download here Kahui Updated Face
Info to install here: f93fabef7bb3d5bb4a6c10357844f79b.big is Richard Kahui, replaces David Holwell Assign to: 4639
Thanx.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xusky @ Sep 1 2008, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Kahui update release

This face is an update of my original which has lighter skin and edit omodel to look more like him.
Download here Kahui Updated Face
Info to install here: f93fabef7bb3d5bb4a6c10357844f79b.big is Richard Kahui, replaces David Holwell Assign to: 4639
Thanx.[/b]

cheers xusky

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (savundra92 @ Sep 1 2008, 09:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xusky @ Sep 1 2008, 06:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Face Update.
Your requests will be attempted all in good time. I'm still working on the existing models. Kahui update will be released as soon as I fix his eye brows, Stephan Brett is almost done just fixing his eyes. Stephan Donald face, I am still struggling to get this anything like him because I don't really have a decent pic of him front on, or the one I have used doesn't even look like him when he plays. I will continue working on the oedit to get it closer. Tuitavake face is almost complete, Although again if I had a better front on pic of him it would be easier. Lemi is almost complete. I will be away in NZ, Snowboarding as of Wednesday till the the follow Wednesday, so wont be able to work on faces untill I get back. Cheers.[/b]

hey dont worry about the donald face xusky :lol2tn: , i quite like it and besides, its a better facethat what ea did (which was a default generic face :ranting: )
[/b][/quote]

check www.jamd.com they have great facials of rugby players.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xusky @ Aug 25 2008, 03:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Stephan Brett so far.

brett01vc9.jpg

By xusky at 2008-08-24
brett02qd0.jpg

By xusky at 2008-08-24[/b]

When is the brett ready :p.

His hairstyle looks abit like Uli's James Hook. Looks very nice :p

Should be ready soon man, just working on eyes. The Model I used is same as the Tuitavake also, but I extended the hair piece for Brett to make it bigger. I think its the alpha channel in the actual hair texture that creates the fine hair.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xusky @ Aug 22 2008, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
All Blacks Backs Face Pack - Made by xusky

Link for file here:All Blacks Back Face Pack

51218a757baee5ff96cf6f45327ed03f.big is Isia Toeava, replaces Chris Russow. Assign to: 41084

26f1d8de8731318b60bf41aeb3c894ad.big is Jimmy Cowan, replaces Henry Paul. Assign to: 5945

092cadca8bddae32029fa86455b8e9e8.big is Brendon Leonard, replaces Thomas Castaignede. Assign to: 11840

f93fabef7bb3d5bb4a6c10357844f79b.big is Richard Kahui, replaces David Holwell Assign to: 4639

To install place files in your Rugby 08 Directory.

Enjoy new faces.[/b]

Great work on the faces xusky! :bravo: .Just one problem(actually two :p )

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
51218a757baee5ff96cf6f45327ed03f.big is Isia Toeava, replaces Chris Russow. Assign to: 41084[/b]
I've already used this .big file to make my Paul ***o face

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
092cadca8bddae32029fa86455b8e9e8.big is Brendon Leonard, replaces Thomas Castaignede. Assign to: 11840[/b]
Uli has already used this .big to make James Hook's face.

Don't know if you could maybe try to find other unused .big files to put these two faces in...?

Keep'em faces coming! ;)

Cheers
Ross

I thought James Hook already has his own unique face? i switched my Hook to that .big file, so Castaignede was free for me. I will upload new Toeava and the original Hook.big file with Uli's model when I get back from NZ. Sorry about Paul ***o should have checked more thoroughly.

Stephen Brett Cyberface - By xusky</a>

Stephen Brett, replaces Manny Edmonds. Assign to: <span style="color:#FF0000">9168

I played with this face and its very nice. Thanks for making it :) It's great. Well done.

That Messam one looks very 'natural'.. it just sort of blends well into the look of the game, more than some other graphics do. Tip top 'shop Xusky!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lwkfella1991 @ Sep 14 2008, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
nice faces mate maybe just map them abit more and they will be perfect[/b]

Cheers, I know my models lack the polish of uli and the others, oedit is my down fall unfortunately, I am not very good at it. I am going over the eairlier ones and slowly tweaking them as I get the hang of it more. I love your models btw they look great.

Latest posts