• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

xusky's Rugby Faces

Ah, thanks for that last one Xusky, I wondered what was going on :p

This pack is awesome :D Take a hard earned rest.

Xusky, been away for a while myself (having a baby - 2 under 3 will do that ) anyway i just finally got time to get back into my S14 season and after the 3rd week I can not get the game to load after clicking "Next Match" was this a common problem with other users? Is there a quick fix?

Hey mate, what team are you playing with. I have played full seasons with several different teams and had no problems. Let me know the team and ill do a test.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xusky @ Feb 18 2010, 07:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey mate, what team are you playing with. I have played full seasons with several different teams and had no problems. Let me know the team and ill do a test.[/b]

Been using the Reds. I had no issue in the first three weeks but its just come out of the blue in week four. Like I said I can load the tourney fine, adjust my 15, view stats, fixtures and standing; however when I "Next Match" the game freezes after the Loading Bar is full. When I task manager to close it, it says the game is not responding. If you could look at it for me I would appprecaite it. I wonder if its because after the last match I played I saved the changes on my profile other than the "Super Patch" profile?

Xusky before your Chiefs fall to my Reds, I gotta ask a huge favor...HELP! After reading your last reply I went and tried other game modes and they all froze at the same spot (Loading) after clicking "Play Match". So in my infinite wisdom i thought that I had an issue with my programing i.e. maybe one of the disk clean up functions we use might have delete an important program. So I uninstalled the game, deleted any files to do with EA Sports and re-installed the game. After I check that the game would run properly I proceeded to only load the Super Patch Files. Those being the PRO and ROSTER files to My Documents and all the rest of the Big, FSH, and Misc files to Program File/EA Sport/ Rugby 08.

Now I think I am stuck between the old files and your new one. When I had the Superpatch Working before it would skip the video from the old game while it was loading. It would Only show your Super Patch Graphics. Now it does both. When I Click To Continue the game freezes and kicks me back to my desktop.

What the hell have I done and is it fixable? I feel like I killed the gooose that laid golden eggs. I was under the assumption that Super Patch runs independant of MUP08 so I only had to reload Super Patch.

Please Help if you can. I finally have a free weekend to play, 1st time in 6 months, I am super jacked by the Reds smackdown of the Crusaders and was ready for Daddy's Rugby Weekend, but I've F$&# that up by thinking I knew about PCs and Programs.

Hey Xusky can you maybe edit Matt Giteau's head gear to this Adidas one that he now uses when playing for the Brumbies? :D

Super%2014%20Rd%202%20Bulls%20v%20Brumbies%20BVOqdUvzEFUl.jpg

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Super+14+Rd+2+Bulls+v+Brumbies+BVOqdUvzEFUl.jpg

Hi Xusky....PLease!!!! Could make Martin Rodriguez Gurruchaga face????? i needing..... He is new player Stade Francais...and Argentinian National Team

Hey, has anyone made a Rene Ranger face yet? Also maybe some more of the Crusaders back line.