• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Xv academy new game free download.

gaston le gaff

First XV
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Montpellier
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Rugby and Chess players, this is interesting, a brand new game invented by friends of mine, i am not a game person so don't come knocking on my door if you do not like it!!! i have done the first hand translations but the rules may well still be in French but they are not complicated if you understand the basics of chess. Please can you write any comments good or bad in the thread about your experiences playing the game or just general observations. The address is below if you want to experience this new game Cheers.

XV ACADEMY………

A new rugby game, which is available on mobile and I pad etc. has just been released. A concept that addresses rugby across the most famous strategic game in the Universe Chess, and rugby has much more in common with this new game than you could possibly imagine ...

EXPLANATIONS…….

THE PROJECT XV ACADEMY; WAS CREATED BY A TEAM OF SEVERAL PEOPLE WHO HAVE VAST EXPERIENCE AND YEARS OF PLAYING AND COACHING RUGBY, THEY WANTED TO KEEP THE SPIRIT OF RUGBY THROUGH THE MOST STRATEGIC GAME IN THE WORLD CHESS.

The game features two rugby teams who compete on a chessboard. Its purpose is to discover the game while having fun, the spirit of rugby and its values, through the most famous strategic game in the world Chess.
XV Rugby Academy is a strategy game where the player must take the role of the President of the club.
The game principle is simple: You have a game of two halves to develop the best strategy and win the match. For that, you have a real rugby team and its President, identified by the color of his studs and his specific way to get around the chess board or playing field.. Each player or player group eg (backrow half backs etc.) has different coloured studs and different ways to move around the board, as in chess.
Test your rugby skill along with your Chess strategies!
CONTACTS:
[email protected]
www.xvacademy.com

FREE DOWNLOAD on App Store / Google play / Facebook

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

Latest posts