• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

your game highlights

P

Peta_nuku9

tell us bout ur best tries that youve scored in rugby 2005. Lets get away from all the negative chat about our game eh. Its quite boring to read about the bugs and peeple whining about it!!!!

my highlight: Blues v.s Highlanders first round of super 12.

ruck on the 22m line, gibson feeds it to spencer who pops it to tui'tupou/ back to spencer who floats it to rocket man on the wrap. Joe hits the gap and runs 20 m to draw in ben blair and then gives it back to spencer to run the ball in 4 a mad try!!

this was my first try and so u can tell it was my favourite.!

stuff tries!!! reading a set play and having Tuitupou mangle someone good is the best part!

tries are ok i guess

had some friends over for 2 on 2 with the multi tap on the ps2.........we were samoa against wales(them)......to prove that samoa has never lost to wales..brian lima hits all over the place...we won 19-18...i love rugby 2005! mwa, mwa, mwa!!

yeah i spose seeing one of ur islanders put an ozzie on a stretcher is up there eh.

the south africans put sum pretty ruthless hits in.

got any mad hits to talk about?

The oppostion kicked the ball for my corner and it got caught by my right winger and i sprinted the length of the pitch to score, dodging 1 or 2 in the process

Originally posted by kinkon89@Mar 20 2005, 04:47 PM
had some friends over for 2 on 2 with the multi tap on the ps2.........we were samoa against wales(them)......to prove that samoa has never lost to wales..brian lima hits all over the place...we won 19-18...i love rugby 2005! mwa, mwa, mwa!!
hahahahaha !!!!

Sounds like he has some issues,
<
<

Well if he does so do I, mwa mwamwahahahah

Sorry
<
<
<

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Mar 20 2005, 08:51 PM
Sounds like he has some issues,
<
<

Well if he does so do I, mwa mwamwahahahah

Sorry
<
<
<
hey, hey, leave sum for me....
<

mwa mwa mwa mmmmmmwaaaaa
<
<
<
<
<
man......just realised what i did!

my best try and game was first round of super 12 Brumbies vs Chiefs on hard chiefs lead 23-19 the clock was red for full time ruck Chiefs had ball on my 22 David Hill set a play runs around the back and sent a floater out to there winger INTERCEPT! Rathbone ran drew the full back no support mad stiff arm then run away try coudn't have scipted it better Brumbies win 26-23 i was cheering until I lost the next 3 super 12 rounds.
<

i was playing australia with NZ for the TRI-nations final and it was 12-7 their way in the second half. 10 mins left on the clock and i was penetrating the defense till i got to their 22m line when they turned it over...larkham tries to clear it and misses touch.

Umaga was back there and catches it on the full for a kick return...I run down the sideline upto the 22m and shove off sailor with an aggressive palm, then latham is waiting on the 5m line....i try to barge him over but he catches my right foot and i just creep over the try line........absolute heaven!!!

its 12-12 and the clock reads 78:55 with dan carter to kick...he strtikes it and over it goes.....UNBELIEVABLE!

GAME OVER 12-14!

love this game!!!

Most satisfying try had to be when I was playing World League mode having not yet bought any decent players in. From a ruck, 9 to 10, 10 with a miss pass to 13, 13 feeds 8 who pops up in the line hitting the gap. 8 sprints through, draws the opposition fullback, and releases the ball to my winger. I was willing him to run faster as he was hunted down by his opposite man, but he just made the line despite a despairing dive at the last. Very nice to score a good try with poor players.

playing against england with fiji

being the underdog......pulled off the set play "classic" in my own 22(typical fijan)and tapped triangle for the ps2 and nikki little chip kicks it straight away change my player to caucau and burns the opposite winger with robinson coming from fullback to dive on the ball so i quickly perform a soccer kick...caucau picks it up and speeds all the way down under the sticks for my best try yet!

if only we can save our replays.....maybe the mod team can try adding that in

ow well i love this game mmmmmmwaaaa!

Latest posts