• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your Help Needed! - tornament creating

wouldn't it be possible to create a tournament instead of replacing an existing one ?
a tournament that could allow every team of the game to play in (no matter if it is a club, a national or a representativ team ???) 'cause i'd really like to do one with Evol's tri nation all star !!!
thanks guys (and sorry if i can't help you)

wouldn't it be possible to create a tournament instead of replacing an existing one ?
a tournament that could allow every team of the game to play in (no matter if it is a club, a national or a representativ team ???) 'cause i'd really like to do one with Evol's tri nation all star !!!
thanks guys (and sorry if i can't help you)
[/b]

Not that I'm aware of but we can certainly make largish modifications to the existing tournaments.
C2k5 maxes out at about 20 teams but I don't know what it is for R2k5 (probably more).

i dunno if i can do this at the moment, so flat out with work its not funny and when i get home the last thing i want to do is program.

did 3 14 hour weeks last week o_O worked all night last night so buggered

i just wanna relax and play games not program lol

i dunno if i can do this at the moment, so flat out with work its not funny and when i get home the last thing i want to do is program.

did 3 14 hour weeks last week o_O worked all night last night so buggered

i just wanna relax and play games not program lol
[/b]

sure don't kill yourself working !!! we still need you mate ...

have a nice rest ... B)

Latest posts