• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your played position

No pace; look up Cian Healy. Dumb; I'm the smartest on my team by a good 20 I.Q. points. Props rule

Tbh I think Second Row/Lock have the biggest problems with props, the fat shites keep collapsing and never drive straight. I have played at second row most of my playing time although I had a brief spell at loosehead due to injuries to the rest of my team, it's scary as a 14 year old coming across your opposite number and finding him sporting some crazy stubble.

I as a second row have never really had problems with my props, but we have been playing together since U11's.

Tbh I think Second Row/Lock have the biggest problems with props, the fat shites keep collapsing and never drive straight. I have played at second row most of my playing time although I had a brief spell at loosehead due to injuries to the rest of my team, it's scary as a 14 year old coming across your opposite number and finding him sporting some crazy stubble.

I remember those days :p but I was the one whose age was in question not the opposition.

lucky one... also the random blokes that always made grunting noises when going into contact... most uncouth :D

I never did nor understood that I only open my mouth on the field for 2 reasons, tell one of the other players what to do, or ask the ref how long before half time of full time.

lucky one... also the random blokes that always made grunting noises when going into contact... most uncouth :D

I am not joking here ..one of our guys suffered borderline sexual abuse in a ruck at u14's...one of the opposition players grabbed him by the balls at the bottom of the ruck started squeezing in some weird rhythm... Creeped out enough for us all to stay on our feet as much as possible that day :p

I played a match a couple years ago, can't remember who against, but a fight broke out during a ruck and one of their players wrapped his legs around on of my teamates waist, the fight stopped to the cry of ''Stop F***ing Raping me. :D

Last edited:
Well I never expected these um... incidents to take place in a rugby game.

Slightly off topic how do you end up in a fight it's never happened to me, in fact it's only happened to my team once. After scoring a try we were making a our way back to our half when one of the props tripped and flattened a player and a fight stated I really don't get it from my point of view it was fairly funny:D

Well I never expected these um... incidents to take place in a rugby game.

Slightly off topic how do you end up in a fight it's never happened to me, in fact it's only happened to my team once. After scoring a try we were making a our way back to our half when one of the props tripped and flattened a player and a fight stated I really don't get it from my point of view it was fairly funny:D

Well it was a D4 fight so it probably doesn't qualify as a real fight. ;) Nothing like you'd get on a Gealic Football pitch.

Just happens ...Someone acts the boloix , another person reacts.. I have a reputation for a short temper on field and very often I would be targeted by the opposition in order to get me sent off ...however I have actually only thrown a handful of punches in my life its usually just big push or a shoving match trying to take the guy to the floor.

I don't even live on the Emerald Isle,so I don't think it was D4 fight, but form watching GAA your right some of those fights can be vicious last years Leinster final springs to mind.

Playing Rockwell this year their biggest guy about 6 4 and 16 and a half stone knocks over our 5 7 11 stone 7 he takes him with him comes up in the jackal position and land about 10 punches in 3 seconds.

Christ that guy must have been doing some kind of marshal arts, and buy the sounds of it could probable pack a hefty punch

Doesn't do martial arts has a lisp and reads books about dragons. So funny seeing one of the smallest guys on the pitch killing the biggest guy.

That happens sometimes the big guy get fast tracked into a team and is **** basically, find a lot that the big guy on the team is a weak link but if he was 16 and 1/2 stone wow... that must have been something to see.

That happens sometimes the big guy get fast tracked into a team and is **** basically, find a lot that the big guy on the team is a weak link but if he was 16 and 1/2 stone wow... that must have been something to see.

Yeah also in Munster they use different age rulings so this guy was probably a year older. Also I don't think his rugby skills matter too much in a fight.

Latest posts