• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your played position

We played Tallaght C.S one day.. Not the best rugby team going but my god were they sheer thugs..I reckon everyone on our team took about 5 + punches ..not to mention w3hat went on on the floor.
I got my ribs broken that day buy a coward...I was on my knees getting up from a tackle and their second row hit me a kick that lifted me two feet into the air...I was pretty ****ed up

We played Tallaght C.S one day.. Not the best rugby team going but my god were they sheer thugs..I reckon everyone on our team took about 5 + punches ..not to mention w3hat went on on the floor.
I got my ribs broken that day buy a coward...I was on my knees getting up from a tackle and their second row hit me a kick that lifted me two feet into the air...I was pretty ****ed up

That's stupid. There's no room for that in our game.

Don't get me wrong, I wish we were still allowed to police ourselves with the occasional boot to remind the player if they were laying on the ball, but crap like that is unacceptable.

Yep probably the most surreal game I have ever played...What angered me is that the whole game nobody on our team had thrown a punch in retaliation(our coach gave detentions if we got carded) I put in big hit(legal as far as I remember) where their ten had to come off...next play I am completely done in by that cheap shot

I played a match once where at every ruck you were raked even if you were nowhere near the ball. one guy stamped me in the face and i just lost it, closelined him next time he got the ball and then stamped his leg in a ruck. They were the only ''cheapshots'' I've ever given and I regret it, it just made me look as bad as them.

I played a match once where at every ruck you were raked even if you were nowhere near the ball. one guy stamped me in the face and i just lost it, closelined him next time he got the ball and then stamped his leg in a ruck. They were the only ''cheapshots'' I've ever given and I regret it, it just made me look as bad as them.

Was that vs. Michaels they're completes asses. So funny this year their coach some guy who was on their scts last year squaring up to our coach who's 5 8 and middle aged unfortunately for their coach he was also a former All-Ireland boxing champ.

i dont think it was michaels i dont remember cmac getting in cheap shots just him being throttled by the entire michaels bench

Latest posts