• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your team born XV

Pfft, we'll have him back when Scotland's done with him.

Pfft, we'll have him back when Scotland's done with him.
Well knowing that Vern will listen to Scott Johnston we'll probably still have Blair Cowan or even Alasdair Strokosch over John Barclay even though in my opinion he's better then both off them.

Very true. Hopefully he can impress in the World Cup camp sufficiently to persuade them to give him a shot. I'm actually starting to get hopeful for scotland for some reason. Probably because I haven't seen them play in a while.

Very true. Hopefully he can impress in the World Cup camp sufficiently to persuade them to give him a shot. I'm actually starting to get hopeful for scotland for some reason. Probably because I haven't seen them play in a while.
I don't really know about Scotland atm, Cause in Vern first autumn test as Scotland coach we looked really good for the six nations, then we lose everygame in the six nations. I don't know what to think, We should be the USA and Japan but Dragos is right in another thread if we don't play well we can lose those games even though i really don't think we'll play that bad to lose to those teams. I think we'll do alright. But the quarter's is as far as i can see Scotland go in the world cup no further.

Scotland is a pretty nice reward for the team coming out on top of pool a, a little leveller in terms of fatigue. Second in the group is ****ed though!

Scotland is a pretty nice reward for the team coming out on top of pool a, a little leveller in terms of fatigue. Second in the group is ****ed though!
Yeah :( South Africa are going to have a pretty fun time in pool B likes. It be too easy for them.

Ireland stay pretty much the same but lose Heaslip and Murphy at 8. Ditzy in for Payne is an improvement.

Bent
Strauss
Ah You
Touhy
McCarthy
Diack
Murphy
Heaslip
Boss
Parata
L. McGrath (has come on there)
Arnold
Payne
Adeolokun
O'Dea

We're ok at making backs! Took a bit of artistic licence with Diack! Off the top of my head so add to the list don't frikkin move.

Went for currently qualified.

Decided to do something a little bit different and go with a Zimbabwe team (I do have Zimbabwean relatives if that makes a difference :p)

1 Beast Mtawarira
2 Denford Mutamangira
3 Brian Mujati
4 Don Armand (plays more in the back row but this team is loaded there and he can also play second row)
5 Biselele Tshamala
6 Dave Ewers
7 David Pocock
8 David Denton
9 Hilton Mudariki
10 Kyle Godwin
11 Takudza Ngwenya
12 Nils Mordt
13 Shayne Makombe (Maybe Daniel Hondo because he might not have retired if he was playing with the rest of these guys)
14 Tonderai Chavhanga
15 Tangai Nemadire

This team has some holes, and certainly could use some more depth, but there's no way this group of guys would have missed out on the World Cup. A powerful front row with two world class props, two wingers that were once the fastest in the world, good distributors in the young Godwin and the experienced Mordt. And then of course the back row of Davids that would be absolutely dominant.

I think Argentina and Georgia will be the only 2 RWC teams with all players born in the country

Decided to do something a little bit different and go with a Zimbabwe team (I do have Zimbabwean relatives if that makes a difference :p)

1 Beast Mtawarira
2 Denford Mutamangira
3 Brian Mujati
4 Don Armand (plays more in the back row but this team is loaded there and he can also play second row)
5 Biselele Tshamala
6 Dave Ewers
7 David Pocock
8 David Denton
9 Hilton Mudariki
10 Kyle Godwin
11 Takudza Ngwenya
12 Nils Mordt
13 Shayne Makombe (Maybe Daniel Hondo because he might not have retired if he was playing with the rest of these guys)
14 Tonderai Chavhanga
15 Tangai Nemadire

This team has some holes, and certainly could use some more depth, but there's no way this group of guys would have missed out on the World Cup. A powerful front row with two world class props, two wingers that were once the fastest in the world, good distributors in the young Godwin and the experienced Mordt. And then of course the back row of Davids that would be absolutely dominant.

don't forget about Thom and Max Evans, Thom might have retired but don't let the facts get in the way lol.

Latest posts