• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your TRF

G

getofmeland

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Feb 3 2006, 10:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Feb 3 2006, 10:02 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-getofmeland
@Feb 3 2006, 08:59 PM

I am able to find out who posted it, so be warned...
No no no! Like this!

"I can see exactly what is being done by who. **** about with it, and I will string you up buy your cajones from the nearest lampost."

<
[/b]
Well I am still Learning......

K

kaftka

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Feb 3 2006, 08:21 PM
I suspect there will be a log. And if anyone abuses the feature, I will come down on them like the proverbial ton of bricks.
Honestly, I'm a little disappointed that you finished that sentence the way you did...

K

kaftka

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Feb 3 2006, 11:31 PM
How can I improve my ways in the kaftka way of admin?
Well, "the proverbial tonne of bricks" doesn't sound right to me... I would have thought an "a" would have fitted more...

Shitted is shat so fitted should be fat...

I'm writing a letter to whoever you write letters to about stupid English...

Loratadine? He hates them...

------------------

Oh, and don't be a smartarse or I'll halve your IQ by posting like my Long Lost Lover.... Los Lover.

Q

QKXV

Originally posted by getofmeland+Feb 3 2006, 08:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Feb 3 2006, 08:59 PM)</div>
Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2006, 09:15 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-getofmeland
@Feb 3 2006, 12:43 PM
Right, If I enable use for everyone to post to the calendar, then it must be used sensibly and only used for posting Rugby Fixtures, Also so you know I have added Birthdays to the Calendar now....

I will give it a weeks trial for everyone then maybe discuss wiv Dan later on whether its a success...

IF THIS IS ABUSED THEN THE RIGHT WILL BE TAKEN AWAY!!! So dont ruin it for the others...

Just a question, will you be able to see who added what entry? Because if you can't and someone goes and f*cks around I understand why you can't just punish the culprit, in which case I suggest only a limited amount of people have access, but that's a suggestion only
I am able to find out who posted it, so be warned... [/b]
This is perfect , exactly what I wanted to hear well done getofmeland
<

E

..::ERIC::..

Originally posted by Air Ben@Feb 3 2006, 10:06 PM
Sounds like a plan

<

I'm looking your way Ripper.
<
A classic case of trying to wind people up.

So mature. So very, very mature.

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

HOW IRNOIC!

G

getofmeland

So Any Other Ideas Guys!!!!

What would you say about being able to keep a Blog or maybe a Gallery

S

Saint N Sinner

The talking balls section is more of a blog really isnt it?

A gallery sounds good though...

G

getofmeland

The Blog would be more on an individual basis, so every member had their own personal blog.....

Could be good for people like Locks and the Swordfish Guys....

S

Saint N Sinner

That could be cool. Like a link to a member's blog's under the avatar or something...

Nice...

G

gjohn85

How about creating a tutorial section?

Like signature tutorials, women tutorials or even men tutorials? (that one was aimed at Gay guy)