• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your TRF

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Feb 3 2006, 10:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Feb 3 2006, 10:02 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-getofmeland
@Feb 3 2006, 08:59 PM

I am able to find out who posted it, so be warned...
No no no! Like this!

"I can see exactly what is being done by who. **** about with it, and I will string you up buy your cajones from the nearest lampost."

<
[/b]
Well I am still Learning......

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Feb 3 2006, 08:21 PM
I suspect there will be a log. And if anyone abuses the feature, I will come down on them like the proverbial ton of bricks.
Honestly, I'm a little disappointed that you finished that sentence the way you did...

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Feb 3 2006, 11:31 PM
How can I improve my ways in the kaftka way of admin?
Well, "the proverbial tonne of bricks" doesn't sound right to me... I would have thought an "a" would have fitted more...

Shitted is shat so fitted should be fat...

I'm writing a letter to whoever you write letters to about stupid English...

Loratadine? He hates them...

------------------

Oh, and don't be a smartarse or I'll halve your IQ by posting like my Long Lost Lover.... Los Lover.

Originally posted by getofmeland+Feb 3 2006, 08:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Feb 3 2006, 08:59 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Quintes@Feb 3 2006, 09:15 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-getofmeland
@Feb 3 2006, 12:43 PM
Right, If I enable use for everyone to post to the calendar, then it must be used sensibly and only used for posting Rugby Fixtures, Also so you know I have added Birthdays to the Calendar now....

I will give it a weeks trial for everyone then maybe discuss wiv Dan later on whether its a success...

IF THIS IS ABUSED THEN THE RIGHT WILL BE TAKEN AWAY!!! So dont ruin it for the others...

Just a question, will you be able to see who added what entry? Because if you can't and someone goes and f*cks around I understand why you can't just punish the culprit, in which case I suggest only a limited amount of people have access, but that's a suggestion only
I am able to find out who posted it, so be warned... [/b]
This is perfect , exactly what I wanted to hear well done getofmeland
<

Originally posted by Air Ben@Feb 3 2006, 10:06 PM
Sounds like a plan

<

I'm looking your way Ripper.
<
A classic case of trying to wind people up.

So mature. So very, very mature.

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

HOW IRNOIC!

So Any Other Ideas Guys!!!!

What would you say about being able to keep a Blog or maybe a Gallery

The talking balls section is more of a blog really isnt it?

A gallery sounds good though...

The Blog would be more on an individual basis, so every member had their own personal blog.....

Could be good for people like Locks and the Swordfish Guys....

That could be cool. Like a link to a member's blog's under the avatar or something...

Nice...

How about creating a tutorial section?

Like signature tutorials, women tutorials or even men tutorials? (that one was aimed at Gay guy)

Latest posts