• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your TRF

hmmm change the apparence of this board..its too lame aye

id like to see todayz rugby stars in the back drop and a more darker tone to this....u need a better balance of mods too

i say cut an tarbh and st fan webby off and put up gay guy as a mod..someone said we need a balance of top posters as members so sacrifice these guys for a southerner...u should try advertising too by goin to other rugby sites and asking to link up

Well I guess you want to increase the number of posters. Do you know which are the Rugby chat fora which attract the most posters and how much they differ from TRF? I don't mean you should imitate them but you would get a better understanding of Rugby posters behaviour.

Although I don't post on the computer game section, I understand that TRF is the only one site where there's such a section.

I have affiliated the board with a football (soccer, if you must!) board and I intend to try and affiliate with as many as possible to get our numbers up.

Chiro - more mods may be appointed, but unless there are resignations, none will be cut.

I don't think we need any more mods at the moment... it's hardly going through the roof.

Absolutely - I forgot to mention the phrase "in time." So there will be more mods in time.
<

Not going through the roof but we are attracting more members in the last few days - we just need to maintain their attention and spread the word.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Oct 25 2005, 11:27 AM

id like to see todayz rugby stars in the back drop and a more darker tone to this....u need a better balance of mods too

i say cut an tarbh and st fan webby off and put up gay guy as a mod..someone said we need a balance of top posters as members so sacrifice these guys for a southerner...u should try advertising too by goin to other rugby sites and asking to link up
So Umosay, Dom, Ripper, NZL Fan and -JJ- don't create a balance do they?

Actually I thought a forum was a place where people expressed their views and opinions, in a chat room people may fancy a quick chat, instead of waiting on replys and cluttering up threads.

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Oct 26 2005, 07:08 AM
Actually I thought a forum was a place where people expressed their views and opinions, in a chat room people may fancy a quick chat, instead of waiting on replys and cluttering up threads.
Exactly

For chat go to paltalk....................but be warned! Your deep insightful reflective posting wiil be tarnished by a chatrooms one phrase at a time shotgun style and may make your writing very inconsistent.

Forums like these are places where you are meant to take your time and think before you post....................though we often fail at that
<

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Oct 25 2005, 08:08 PM
MSN Messenger.
<

Yeah, but some members may not have it. It was just a suggestion, it was not meant to be taken seriousley unless it was a suitable one.

I think that's a superb idea saints24/7; I think we should look into that cha'mone.

Originally posted by An Tarbh+Oct 26 2005, 01:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Oct 26 2005, 01:24 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Oct 25 2005, 11:27 AM

So Umosay, Dom, Ripper, NZL Fan and -JJ- don't create a balance do they? [/b]
wtf the f*** is dom?....jj dont contribute as much to the rugby sections..gg will out debate all these guys and touch them at the same time

ripper is quirky..he makes solid points and is followed up with a sarcastic uppercut post...

umosay is the most valuable outta all these freaks..he has the info and its displayed properly..so does gg..he writes essays on the threads and people are prone to read that crap....pick him...cut you

also allblack should be a mod..him and gg contribute alot more to the southern threads...also like to see a sth african mod..

this forum is not a rugby forum without sth africans on board

why?....coz stone cold said so...
<
rahhh

Gay Guy should be next moderator appointed in the future, if he wishes to accept.

What about becoming the official forum for a website such as rugbyheaven or scrum? (I'm not sure if they already have forums or not, I don't think rugbyheaven does).

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Oct 26 2005, 11:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Oct 26 2005, 11:35 AM)</div>
Originally posted by An Tarbh@Oct 26 2005, 01:24 AM

wtf the f*** is dom?....jj dont contribute as much to the rugby sections..gg will out debate all these guys and touch them at the same time

ripper is quirky..he makes solid points and is followed up with a sarcastic uppercut post...

umosay is the most valuable outta all these freaks..he has the info and its displayed properly..so does gg..he writes essays on the threads and people are prone to read that crap....pick him...cut you

also allblack should be a mod..him and gg contribute alot more to the southern threads...also like to see a sth african mod..

<
rahhh [/b]
Maybe if you didn't spend the whole time on a one man quest to get rid of Rassie...

and we can't just make every decent poster around here a mod, we need ordinary members who people can look up to, I think it was Saintsfan_Webby who said that in that Staff Forum (may have been in one of the public forums).

Originally posted by Ripper+Oct 26 2005, 01:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Oct 26 2005, 01:14 PM)</div>
Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Oct 26 2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by An Tarbh@Oct 26 2005, 01:24 AM

<
rahhh
Maybe if you didn't spend the whole time on a one man quest to get rid of Rassie...

and we can't just make every decent poster around here a mod, we need ordinary members who people can look up to, I think it was Saintsfan_Webby who said that in that Staff Forum (may have been in one of the public forums). [/b]
No offence, but who did you kill to get mod?

Latest posts