• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your TRF

Originally posted by Ripper+Oct 28 2005, 07:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Oct 28 2005, 07:05 PM)</div>
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Oct 28 2005, 07:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Oct 28 2005, 06:03 PM
and reaching 3000 changes what  exactly. I am missing something. I thought you already were posting like a nutcase
<
<

Take that back right now. Other wise I can not be held responsible for my actions...

....ie. eating your parents.
We ate them at the tangi last week... [/b]
Damn it.... Well are there any nice white supremists going around? Are Rassies folks still alive?

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Oct 28 2005, 07:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Oct 28 2005, 07:32 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Ripper@Oct 28 2005, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Oct 28 2005, 07:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Oct 28 2005, 06:03 PM
and reaching 3000 changes what  exactly. I am missing something. I thought you already were posting like a nutcase
<
<

Take that back right now. Other wise I can not be held responsible for my actions...

....ie. eating your parents.

We ate them at the tangi last week...
Damn it.... Well are there any nice white supremists going around? Are Rassies folks still alive? [/b]
for the moment they are. Chiro I think is working on plan to rectify that situation as we speak
<

we cant lock this thread yet, there too much to discuss

we do need some drastic advertising to attract a wider member base, also it has been mentioned but we do need to try and get an affiliation with a website which hasnt got a forum.

I would just like to congratulate hvddrift on being the 800th member here. You can expect your $1000 prize as soon as St Helens is unbanned.

I must say, we seem to be getting a lot more members lately. I've just counted about 7 more from when I was last logged on. One in the last 5 minutes.

About 25 in the last 2 days, 0_0

edit:

November 9th - 2005
November 8th - 2005
November 7th - 2005

Too bad none of the barstards post
<

Originally posted by umosay@Nov 9 2005, 11:17 PM
About 25 in the last 2 days, 0_0
w0w!!

...Wait, how many of them are double accounts...

...Lets ask Jamie Lyon over there....

AY! Screw you! This is my new account because my old one accidentally got deleted!

And I think the reason for all the new members are coming on to read the gaming section, and realising you will need to register.

A successful move, just aswell I mentioned it....
<

Successful in 1 way - more members.

Ban in another - not many of them post.

You know what they say...

...Every idea has a crappy lining....
<
....sorry not very good I know.
<

Originally posted by Jamie Lyon@Nov 9 2005, 11:51 PM
AY! Screw you! This is my new account because my old one accidentally got deleted!
<
I know, I'm just taking the ****.

Latest posts