• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your TRF

I see the typical Welsh ******** are being racist again are we?
<

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jan 13 2006, 09:23 PM
<
how irnoic

(worded in lower case for lack of subtlety on air bens part)

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jan 13 2006, 10:23 PM
<
yeah, something like, "after 2 months, he still couldnt make it funny" would have been more appropriate

Originally posted by umosay@Jan 16 2006, 10:39 PM
I merged General and International rugby in case anyone is wondering
yes good boy
<

it looks good at the moment, it felt cluttered before...

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Jan 30 2006, 08:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Jan 30 2006, 08:51 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Quintes
@Jan 30 2006, 02:39 AM
Why can't I add game fixtures to my calender on TRF?
Pass, you should be able to..... [/b]
Nope...It just keeps saying this:

Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Useful Links

· Forgotten Password Recovery
· Register a new account
· Our help documentation
· Contact the forums administrator

Why can't we use this Calender to add fixtues and important dates like when JJ moves to Hamilton on 22 Feb? Then we wouldn't need to create a thread like 6NATIONS fixtures, we can just have them on the calender

ok you guys have added the 6N what about S14?

or does that not count?

i think it does
<
at least give me privilages and ill add as many games to the calander as i can
<

or that you would let me
<

Right, If I enable use for everyone to post to the calendar, then it must be used sensibly and only used for posting Rugby Fixtures, Also so you know I have added Birthdays to the Calendar now....

I will give it a weeks trial for everyone then maybe discuss wiv Dan later on whether its a success...

IF THIS IS ABUSED THEN THE RIGHT WILL BE TAKEN AWAY!!! So dont ruin it for the others...

Originally posted by getofmeland@Feb 3 2006, 12:43 PM
Right, If I enable use for everyone to post to the calendar, then it must be used sensibly and only used for posting Rugby Fixtures, Also so you know I have added Birthdays to the Calendar now....

I will give it a weeks trial for everyone then maybe discuss wiv Dan later on whether its a success...

IF THIS IS ABUSED THEN THE RIGHT WILL BE TAKEN AWAY!!! So dont ruin it for the others...
Just a question, will you be able to see who added what entry? Because if you can't and someone goes and f*cks around I understand why you can't just punish the culprit, in which case I suggest only a limited amount of people have access, but that's a suggestion only

I suspect there will be a log. And if anyone abuses the feature, I will come down on them like the proverbial ton of bricks.

Originally posted by Quintes+Feb 3 2006, 09:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Quintes @ Feb 3 2006, 09:15 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-getofmeland
@Feb 3 2006, 12:43 PM

Just a question, will you be able to see who added what entry? Because if you can't and someone goes and f*cks around I understand why you can't just punish the culprit, in which case I suggest only a limited amount of people have access, but that's a suggestion only [/b]
I am able to find out who posted it, so be warned...

Originally posted by getofmeland@Feb 3 2006, 08:59 PM
I am able to find out who posted it, so be warned...
No no no! Like this!

"I can see exactly what is being done by who. **** about with it, and I will string you up buy your cajones from the nearest lampost."

<

Latest posts