• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your worst "great movie"

Dark Knight - 8/10
Batman Begins - 6/10
Dark Knight Rises - 4/10

a guy who gives Dark Knight an 8....gives Dark Knight Rises a 4 ? My goodness...DK Rises must be a monument of...aaaaaaaaass.

I thought Batman Begins was excellent, and the Dark Knight was also a good movie. Dark Knight rises was just pure pish though.

District 9 - Did absolutely nothing for me, didn't feel like it flowed at all. It felt more like a bunch of scenes just thrown together with no care for the story or filler.

I usually do a bit of research before I go see a film. I don't go very often so when I do go I usually wait for a decent film to come out. However on some occasions I'm dragged along to the cinema by herself. On one such occasion we went to see the black swan. What a pile of negative garbage that was. Thats up there on my list.
I absolutely loved Black Swan. One of my favourite movies ever.

Massive fan of Aronofsky in general:
Requiem for a Dream
The Fountain
The Wrestler
Black Swan

Still have to watch Pi, which is supposed to be pretty good too. Won't be watching Noah I think.

I absolutely loved Black Swan. One of my favourite movies ever.

Massive fan of Aronofsky in general:
Requiem for a Dream
The Fountain
The Wrestler
Black Swan

Still have to watch Pi, which is supposed to be pretty good too. Won't be watching Noah I think.

how much would you rate it out of 10 ?

District 9 - Did absolutely nothing for me, didn't feel like it flowed at all. It felt more like a bunch of scenes just thrown together with no care for the story or filler.

you're insane. Just for "the sweetyman" or hearing "prowwwns" all movie long....aahhh, you're clearly deranged...

Last edited:
Raging Bull.
Robert Deniro goes around punching and yelling at various family members in a black and white filmed 1980 underwhelmingly stereotypical Italo-American setting. Not the most academic of synopsis'es, but just as fair in description. Surely enough, a renowned cast of actors along with the fact it's Scorcese directing equals - one of the greatest movies of all time.

Latest posts