• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

08/09 Fixtures

That would be Neil De Kock, the most consistent scrum half in the Premiership over the last 2 seasons then would it? :rolleyes:
[/b]

Well, we don't like to brag.. :bana:

I see that Saracens have been given a raw end of season draw again although we do play all the right teams after the end of the Autumn Internationals and Six Nations!

Steynboi is right though, we have to be ranked as one of the most inconsistent NH Club sides of the last four year rugby cycle. Great run at the start and then it usually goes horribly wrong when we play our Christmas fixtures...

Steynboi is right though, we have to be ranked as one of the most inconsistent NH Club sides of the last four year rugby cycle. Great run at the start and then it usually goes horribly wrong when we play our Christmas fixtures...
[/b]
It's good for Sale we have the home fixture during the Autumn and the away fixture during your rough period, then. :D

Yes, but Sale have Charlie Hodgeson and Saracens have a decent number 10.
[/b]
Good at club level, bad at international level. I see the decent fly-half in question has no caps. :p

Thats because he's so awesome!
[/b]
:D We could always put Big Mac (yes:

ap_big_mac_070824_ms.jpg
)

at fly-half with Lee Thomas at 12, Tait at 13 and Laharraguywho'snameican'tspell at 15. If necessary we could work our way around playing Hodgson. :D

Rob Andrew is England's problem, not Sale's. ;) [/b]

Wrong. He's everyone who has any sort of interest in English rugby's problem.

Should Rob andrew get his way, clubs like Sale won't exist any more...

<div class='quotemain'> Rob Andrew is England's problem, not Sale's. ;) [/b]

Wrong. He's everyone who has any sort of interest in English rugby's problem.

Should Rob andrew get his way, clubs like Sale won't exist any more...
[/b][/quote]
What I mean is, he's hardly going to force us to play Hodgson at ten...at gun-point.

how about put luke mcalister at no.10 and drop hogsdon and put a rearing youngster to take hogsdon place.

You would have better team without him..trust.

how about put luke mcalister at no.10 and drop hogsdon and put a rearing youngster to take hogsdon place.

You would have better team without him..trust.
[/b]
To honest, Charlie isn't a bad player at Premiership level, and I think our backline would look better as:

Peel
Hodgson
Cueto
Thomas
McAlister
Lamont
Tait

Mcalister is a better player when he's running full pelt at the opposition midfield - he's far more useful at 12 or 13 and putting him at 10 is a waste.

You would have better team without him..trust. [/b]

It's blatently obvious you don't watch any Premiership rugby. The reason Hodgson has had so many chances to waste in an internnational shirt is because he does so well for Sale. Maybe it's the different style of play between PSAs team and England or maybe he simply bottles it in an England shirt, but don't ever go saying Hodgson doesn't get the job done for Sale.

If you wan't proof, watch the GP final from when Sale won the ***le - He bossed the game from start to finish when Leicester were predicted to run away with the game.

i only watch good teams play on tv and watch my club myself i dont watch teams like sale.

hodgson is rubbish fullstop. maybe mediocore when he plays good.

But if you've never seen Sale play, how can you comment on how he plays for him?

And, if you only watch good teams, why would you support Saracens?

because there good. I've watched sale before many times but the point is hes saying people like peel is good when he isn't.

Latest posts