• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

08/09 Fixtures

B

Bullitt

Here - about chuffing time! Stupid PRL

Tough start for Wuss, who are traditionally slow out the blocks anyway (not that they speed up much thereafter).

Wasps must be expected to make the final, many tough games towards the start and the easer fixtures at the back end of the season.

Otherwise it's all well balanced.

everyone knows Saracens has an excellent start to the season until christmas.... then they just go off the game they do it every season there so inconsistent although when they play good they can beat any team in the premiership they have top class players.

everyone knows Saracens has an excellent start to the season until christmas.... then they just go off the game they do it every season there so inconsistent although when they play good they can beat any team in the premiership they have top class players.
[/b]
I'm sure Prestwick will back you up in a moment, so tell me: What "top class" players do they have?
Also, if their remarkable win against the Ospreys wasn't "excellent" then you are a very hard fan to please. ._.

as i said when they decide to play as a team they all become top class players and beat teams like the ospreys which features 75% of the welsh team.

The thing with Saracens is none of them are the best but each of them become so much better when there consistent. Thats whats good with saracens.

as i said when they decide to play as a team they all become top class players and beat teams like the ospreys which features 75% of the welsh team.

The thing with Saracens is none of them are the best but each of them become so much better when there consistent. Thats whats good with saracens.
[/b]
They aren't top class players though. I'll agree that when they gel they're a top-class team - one of the best in Europe. The thing today, it seems, is certain players decide to play for themselves, rather for their team. Which is why I really respect Saracens (Arrr, that hurt), as they play very well as a team.

shame they slump off during the rest of the season.

I really like richard haughton though he always worked hard. Glen Jackson can also have his days.

The question about Sarries is how will they fair under the kosh without the HRH Hill (That was for you Prestwick, Happy Birthday! ;) )factor... His presence alone in the 22 must have made a hell of a difference.

I don't think he makes that much of a difference tbh until it was the heinnies semis and 1/4s

Sale's fixtures and predicted results:

Newcastle v Sale - win + bonus point.

Sale v Saracens - win + bonus point.

Bristol v Sale - win.

Sale v Gloucester - win.

London Irish v Sale - win.

Sale v Worcester - win + bonus point.

Wasps v Sale - win.
(the match coincides with an England international. I think we can beat their second string).

Sale v Tigers - win + bonus point. (this match will also be played the during the England internationals).

Bath v Sale - loss + bonus point.

Sale v Wasps - win.

Worcester v Sale - win + bonus point.

Sale v London Irish = win + bonus point.

Gloucester v Sale - loss + bonus point (coincides with a 6N game).

Sale v Bristol - win + bonus point.

Saracens v Sale. - win.

Sale v Newcastle - win + annihalation.

Northampton v Sale - win.

Quins v Sale - win.

Sale v Bath - win.

Leicester v Sale - loss + bonus point.

Sale v Quins - win + bonus point.

Sale v Northampton - win + bonus point.

Lulz @ the bias, but I think that's how it'll go down if we perform consistently.

That'll leave us on 89 points and definately top of the table. One can dream, can't one?

Sale's fixtures and predicted results:

Newcastle v Sale - win + bonus point.

Sale v Saracens - win + bonus point.

Bristol v Sale - win.

Sale v Gloucester - win.

London Irish v Sale - win.

Sale v Worcester - win + bonus point.

Wasps v Sale - win.
(the match coincides with an England international. I think we can beat their second string).

Sale v Tigers - win + bonus point. (this match will also be played the during the England internationals).

Bath v Sale - loss + bonus point.

Sale v Wasps - win.

Worcester v Sale - win + bonus point.

Sale v London Irish = win + bonus point.

Gloucester v Sale - loss + bonus point (coincides with a 6N game).

Sale v Bristol - win + bonus point.

Saracens v Sale. - win.

Sale v Newcastle - win + annihalation.

Northampton v Sale - win.

Quins v Sale - win.

Sale v Bath - win.

Leicester v Sale - loss + bonus point.

Sale v Quins - win + bonus point.

Sale v Northampton - win + bonus point.

Lulz @ the bias, but I think that's how it'll go down if we perform consistently.

That'll leave us on 89 points and definately top of the table. One can dream, can't one?
[/b]

sale are crap...

funny how when they lose they get always a bonus

sale are crap...

[/b]
That coming from a Saracens fan. <_< I'm humiliated.

<div class='quotemain'> That'll leave us on 89 points and definately top of the table. One can dream, can't one? [/b]

No one can take them away from you! :lol:
[/b][/quote]
But still, I want a decent response as to why we won't win X game other than the tiresome cliché of "they're crap".

We can beat sale anyday as long as we actually want to win unlike they did last season.

Saracens hopefully this year will pick up 4th or 5th spot not 8th.

All you have is luke mcalister, hes the only good one lol.

We can beat sale anyday as long as we actually want to win unlike they did last season.
[/b]
Of course, with your many 'top-class' players. ;)

Saracens hopefully this year will pick up 4th or 5th spot not 8th.

All you have is luke mcalister, hes the only good one lol.
[/b]
Andrew Sheridan, Sebastien Chabal, Dwayne Peel, Matthew Tait, Rory Lamont Juan Martin Fernandez Lobbe and Jason White all say no. Add Luke McAlister aswell and you have a all-star team.

sorry but dwayne peel is crap, chabal is goot at charging but he's crap and france have better no.8's now.

Tait is also rubbish, people compare him to steyn, steyn is younger, is faster, stronger, bigger and also has an outrageous booting kick.

This is McAlister's last season at sale and i doubt he will re negotiate contract for another couple of seasons for reasons we know! whilst he plays in england he cannot play for new zealand. that was the rule the last time i looked.

dwayne peel is horrible even moses raulini is better and also neil de kock. Your coach should try harder getting better players.

dwayne peel is horrible even moses raulini is better and also neil de kock. Your coach should try harder getting better players.
[/b]
Wrong again. When he regains his form he'll be the best scrum-half in Britain and most definately the Premiership. I take it you missed the end of the Magner's League where he started to regain his form, then. Playing behind a good pack will certainly improve his game - last season at Llanelli he was playing with poorly presented ball and a pack going backwards. Oh, and Neil De Kock? Lolz. Mosese Raulini was a good player at the World Cup. What on Earth did you do to him? :lol:

Oh, and Neil De Kock? Lolz.[/b]

That would be Neil De Kock, the most consistent scrum half in the Premiership over the last 2 seasons then would it? :rolleyes:

Can we stop the ******* contest now please children, you're giving the grown ups a headache.

Latest posts