1995 RWC Programs

usausa

Academy Player
Country Flag
Philippines
Club or Nation
Old Blue
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had programs from the 1995 RWC? I am searching for the rosters from each of the 16 squads (height, weight) and was hoping maybe the programs had them. I just search for a scan, nothing more. Any help is appreciated!

Thank you,
Martin

You should google the squads. then do a wikipedia seach of each player might work

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had programs from the 1995 RWC? I am searching for the rosters from each of the 16 squads (height, weight) and was hoping maybe the programs had them. I just search for a scan, nothing more. Any help is appreciated!

Thank you,
Martin

The All Blacks squad consisted of Jonah Lomu and some 14 or so other blokes.

My fault, I should have clarified a bit more.

I have all the squad players from a Rothmans Rugby Annual. I have their name, position, and club. What I need help with is height and weights, and the internet hasn't turned up much info on the minnows. I was hoping programs (or programmes) had this info and could help me out.

Thanks,
Martin

what you could try to do is to find have a look at RWC 95, the video game, that should have the info.

Hi there, I've got programmes with pen portraits for all the teams if you are still interested?

Latest posts