• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2011/2012 Groups

Well, there's another f*cking game moved to Milton Keynes... <_<

Leinster to win two in a row. You heard it here first on my 100th post I don't care if the French will have significantly stronger squads so do we. Barring serious injury to Sexton we've got people to cover every position.

Blues got a decent draw there. Happy with that. Can progress through from that group.

Northampton Saints
Munster
Llanelli Scarlets
Castres Olympique

thumbs-up.jpg
Munster should get out of that pool.I can't see Northamton being as good next year

Blues got a decent draw there. Happy with that. Can progress through from that group.

deja vous

now im sure most cardiff fans thought last years group was easy pickings!
setting yourselves up for another almighty fall.

deja vous

now im sure most cardiff fans thought last years group was easy pickings!
setting yourselves up for another almighty fall.

Pipe down. Please enlighten me with where you base your amazing claim of Blues thinking the group was easy ... if you quote 606 ... no substance behind the argument.

Look closer to home before talking again.

Last edited:
Northampton Saints
Munster
Llanelli Scarlets
Castres Olympique

View attachment 880
Munster should get out of that pool.I can't see Northamton being as good next year

Yeah, you're right there. When you get a group of young, promising internationals together they're bound to go downhill. Inevitable.

Pipe down. Please enlighten me with where you base your amazing claim of Blues thinking the group was easy ... if you quote 606 ... no substance behind the argument.

Look closer to home before talking again.

i base my amazing claim on the fact most blues fans thought they would qualify easily from last years group simples!!!!!!!!
what part of that do you not understand!

i base my amazing claim on the fact most blues fans thought they would qualify easily from last years group simples!!!!!!!!
what part of that do you not understand!

What fact, you have no evidence ... suggest you move on you poor attempt of a WUM.

munster & northampton is too close to call. i think the scarlets & castre will be competitive, so probably only 1 team coming out of that group. id go with munster, down to their experience.

i think munster got a very harsh draw last year with toulon, irish & ospreys. toulon's tier rating was not in line with the money they had spent on quality players. the ospreys underachieve but do have a lot of talent and are actually a really tough team at home in the heineken if you look at the records. irish are definitely no mugs. a group of death used to be 2 top teams, 1 decent team & 1 mug. now a group of death is 3 top teams & 1 decent team. it's getting tough out there!

Wow people saying we could qualify ... hardly a crime.

A lot of people in there saying that it's a tough group, Castres are hard etc.etc. as well

TBF I've been keen on RM for more than a year now. What with them being a newish team being perfect for someone newish to NH rugby and they have Frans Steyn and a jersey with blue and white hoops.

Nice picture though.

there seem to be a mix of responses in there! but still, the blues had a right to be positive. they had just won the amlin against a star-studded toulon who were practically at home. as things stood at that time, blues fans had a right to be hopeful but sadly for them it proved to be unfounded.

but anyway, don't let me keep you from sauntering around the internet winding up yet more fans who had the cheek to have some well-founded optimism in their team, but without the luxury of a crystal ball. I hear there are some Tottenham Hotspur fans who thought they could qualify for the Champions League this year, so maybe that can be your next port of call :)

Latest posts