2011 Super Jerseys

Kiwiwomble

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Otago
Anyone know when the NZ Super Jerseys will be released? with the earlier start to the season I assume an eariler release

I think, or before the Christmas period ( perfect marketing idea) or in January.

Lovell Rugby (a NH shop) has them down as being in stock on the 24th January

I like Lovell Rugby. They don't rip you off, it always arrives and they are generally a decent shop.

Lovell Rugby? never heard of them but might have to give them a look after such comments, website? the next question would be has anyone seen pics?

edit: found the website, very cool, a bit annoyed it is cheaper to buy a Super jersey on line and get it shipped over than to just buy it over here, how does that work?

Last edited:
highlanders 2011.JPG

This was in the odt this morning, looks pretty good

Last edited:
Like the grey 'Canes and Crusaders shirts. The Cheifs one is always a good one

thanks olyy, I found out the other day they are not released till the 22nd for good on Liam!

Chiefs is by far the best, would have loved to see the same thing done with the highlanders jersey but figure they would be too similar

I think the colours on the Chiefs jersey are a little too light around the shoulders, but it isn't a bad jersey.
I'm not too fond of the Blues jersey (not enough blue on it).

I imagine the NZRU/Super 15 people won't be too impressed with him when they find out he put them online :lol:

I am still curious to see what Reebok has done to mess up the Sharks shirt this year. Last year it looked like a shiny dress. I miss Canterbury :(

I loved the 2009 provincial Natal Sharks shirt. That beautiful swirl around the collar. Well, we'll see...

They seemed to have dropped the imprints pretty quickly - the Blues' jersey has definitely gone down a notch or two.

What the hell is up with that extra bit of fabric and color at the inside of the shorts? Looks like a baby's diper sticking out.

Mostly pretty nice shirts except for the Blues. Chiefs' jerseys looking the smartest IMO. Will the Crusaders' 2nd kit look like PJs again this year?

The away blues shirt isn't that bad either, but it's not a very creative look for the upcoming season.
PS. the pink boots really fit Liam

blues one looks a bit weird, maybe it was just the lighting that made it look more grey, i liked the yellow hurricanes and red crusaders ones best, pretty appropriate that the highlanders jersey looks more like the Southland jersey this year too haha

Latest posts