• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013/14 Aviva Premiership] Round 16

Agreed, I haven't seen any improvement in them since Nigel Davies has taken control, he likes fast and loose rugby which is fine when you have a pack that competes. They need a forwards coach to come in a shake them up a bit. I think someone like Steve Diamond could do a really good job for them.

Think Dimes would rather s**t in his hands and clap than work for Gloucester/Walkinshaw :lol:

Just got round to watching the Gloucester/Saints game.

Yeesh, Gloucester were terrible! Burns surely the worst 10 in the premiership at the moment? I imagine the reason that Tigers haven't announced his signing yet is because Cockerill's burning all the contracts/communications with him, and pretending he's never heard of the guy. People say form is temporary and class is forever, but maybe the good performances in the past were his "form" and we're currently seeing his "class". He's not even showing glimpses of being the player he was in previous seasons. Glaws really need to hope that Mills is back soon, and that 36 doesn't get crocked playing for England.
Defence was as bad as I've seen from a pro side - not surprising that they've got the worst tackle completion rate in the prem. Even Kvesic, who is normally a v v good defender, was dropping off tackles left right and centre.

Tigers always announce signings late.

Something to do with the injury cap.

TBH with Williams progression and with Bai rumoured to be comingi'm not to worried about burns. I think he could buk up.

Got to say I really dislike Davies though and that from someone who likes cockers.

Cockerill after game comment.
PRESSER: Cockerill - "We have been crap all season and we are 3rd. Bath have been brilliant all season, and they are 3rd too."

Last edited:
Even Kvesic, who is normally a v v good defender, was dropping off tackles left right and centre.

Still made double the number of the next best Glos forward - his efforts in the context of this team have been noteworthy.
Unfortunately I can only see his performances dip from here on out sue to mental fatigue... must be hard putting in a much bigger shift that every other player, particularly when you are new to a team.

Latest posts