• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013/14 Pro12] Finals

i'll give it to leinster, its a good try but maitland rushed out that line to leave alot off space and leinster spotted it it annoys be because maitland is a classy winger and he should know better than to rush out the line as he did

Few people watching the game, everybody are resting for Top 14 Final?

Few people watching the game, everybody are resting for Top 14 Final?

Resting watch some of it but with BOD off I couldn't get into it.

Great to see Jennings getting a try, always rated him when he was at Tigers. excellent replacement for back at the time.

Having a BBQ tonight nice weather at last and watching the game on the big screen taking it outside. well if the weather holds up.

Beautiful try!

Game over, Glasgow.

Congrats Leinster!

another f**king year for leinster do they have to win every f**king pro 12 just join the aviva or something

least im an ediburgh fan but really wanted glasgow to be the first unlucky glasgow :(

Great performance. I'd put it up there with the Northampton game away as one of our few really good performances this season. Very happy with the boys' effort.

Next year I can see us playing with D'arcy at 13 and Madigan inside him a lot. We look pretty dangerous with that configuration.

Great performance. I'd put it up there with the Northampton game away as one of our few really good performances this season. Very happy with the boys' effort.

Next year I can see us playing with D'arcy at 13 and Madigan inside him a lot. We look pretty dangerous with that configuration.

Interesting call but I'd agree and 13 is D'Arcys natural position. But for Leinster it's a good ***le when you consider they are still rebuilding.