rdpro12.png

Final Fixtures

Leinster.png
Versus_RD_Pro12.png
Glasgow.png

Time: 31st May 2014 - 18:50 GMT (UTC+0)
Referee: Nigel Owens (WRU)

Teams:
Leinster: 15.) Rob Kearney 14.) Fergus McFadden 13.) Brian O'Driscoll 12.) Gordon D'Arcy 11.) Zane Kirchner 10.) Jimmy Gopperth 9.) Eoin Reddan
1.) Cian Healy 2.) Sean Cronin 3.) Mike Ross 4.) Devin Toner 5.) Mike McCarthy 6.) Rhys Ruddock 7.) Shane Jennings 8.) Jamie Heaslip

Substitutes:
16.) Aaron Dundon 17.) Jack McGrath 18.) Martin Moore 19.) Leo Cullen 20.) Sean O'Brien 21.) Isaac Boss 22.) Ian Madigan
23.) Darragh Fanning

Glasgow: 15. Peter Murchie 14. Sean Maitland 13. Alex Dunbar 12. Peter Horne 11. Tommy Seymour 10. Finn Russell 9. Chris Cusiter 1. Gordon Reid
2. Dougie Hall 3. Jon Welsh 4. Jonny Gray 5. Al Kellock (Captain) 6. Rob Harley 7. Chris Fusaro 8. Josh Strauss

Substitutes
16. Pat MacArthur 17. Ryan Grant 18. Moray Low 19. Tim Swinson 20. Leone Nakarawa 21. Niko Matawalu 22. Ruaridh Jackson 23. Sean Lamont

Last edited:
Well I've got my tickets booked and I'll be there. Not impressed with Ryanair taking the **** out of anyone looking to fly to Dublin that weekend however. Nor am I looking to the 0635am flight home on the Sunday morning.

Are both teams going to wear 1st jerseys?
And I think that the top 4 playoffs are unnecessary...Glasgow would be on the top of the table if there was no ridiculous bonus-point system.

I imagine Glasgow will be wearing their white away jersey but we'll see.

And I hadn't thought about the bonus point system. That's interesting to note. However, these play off systems introduced to the major leagues, as much as they may be technically unifair, they are pretty exciting when it gets down to it.

Are both teams going to wear 1st jerseys?
And I think that the top 4 playoffs are unnecessary...Glasgow would be on the top of the table if there was no ridiculous bonus-point system.

a system that encourages tries and good defense and competitiveness?
how dare that system encourage these ridiculous sporting fallacies

a system that encourages tries and good defense and competitiveness?
how dare that system encourage these ridiculous sporting fallacies

Bonus-point system is unnecessary at all, because there are point difference and number of tries in the case of same points.
And I would like to suggest a change of scoring system which encourages more try-oritented play -- less points for PGs and more points for Conversions.

right so for this week only, my favourite club is going to be glasgow hopefully to wish them luck and hopefully be the first scottish team to win the pro 12 :)

COME ON GLASGOW!

Absolutely. I don't think I've been this excited for a rugby game before, and I've been on the last two Lions tours!

Absolutely. I don't think I've been this excited for a rugby game before, and I've been on the last two Lions tours!
even for an edinburgh fan i too am really excited for this game. i would think this game is vital for scottish rugby

Gregor Townsend said that stuart hogg will NOT be playing in the final, im like i know hes leaving but let him play his last match for glasgow. btw squads are getting named tomorrow

Last edited:
Gwan Glasgow. I love Al Kellock and really, really want to see him win something with the club.

Lads isn't it obvious. The hooter goes BOD scores Leinster win, media jizz and it's all happily ever after and MOC is new Schmidt.

Ill be up for Leinster for Irish loyalty reasons but really couldn't feel bitter about Glasgow winning it. Even when they beat us you have to be happy for then. Townsends done an incredible job in them.
I expect Leinster to win though. The omission of Hogg must say something.

Ill be up for Leinster for Irish loyalty reasons but really couldn't feel bitter about Glasgow winning it. Even when they beat us you have to be happy for then. Townsends done an incredible job in them.
I expect Leinster to win though. The omission of Hogg must say something.

... that he's on the naughty step for his attempts at engineering a move away.

Yeah but Im starting to think there's something else at play as priority one would be winning the final moving or not.

there is that rumour off him in ulster and apparently the locals in belfast saw him there...

there is that rumour off him in ulster and apparently the locals in belfast saw him there...

I don't think the Ulster deal is on anymore. Something about compensation for Glasgow or the SRU was too expensive. Apparently Saracens is a possibility, but I don't know too much about it all.

Glasgow squad for tomorrow

15. Peter Murchie
14. Sean Maitland
13. Alex Dunbar
12. Peter Horne
11. Tommy Seymour
10. Finn Russell
9. Chris Cusiter

1. Gordon Reid
2. Dougie Hall
3. Jon Welsh
4. Jonny Gray