• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2013 Junior World Championship

WEll, well, well.
Baby Blacks don't make the final for the first time ever..

Well done England.

Look forward to watching this tournament in NZ next year

So it looks like it will be Wales v England in the final.
Should be very interesting indeed! No offence to our NZ brethren but I like that these last two years someone other than them has managed to pull through, adds to the excitement.

Based on the logic of A>B, C>A = C>B Wales should take it but we all know rugby isn't like that and both the Wales/England vs SA games were tight anyway. Should be a good match.

One thing to add on the Wales SA game, as well as general hunger, breakdown/scrum dominance and winning the kicking battles I feel like the difference between the English and SA was some individual brilliance from our back three but the Welsh "out to in" rush defence took them out of the game.

So there'll be a new champion. Congrats to the finalists and good luck. I'll have to watch the games when I have time. I see the score for our game was 18-17; must have been a cracker!

Ah yes, because the opposition remains kids as they grow up... Right!
Heyneke already had huge influence last year with Pollard's selection.
Dawie himself stated that Heyneke had assisted the Baby Boks with their preparation before last years tournie, and suggested that Pollard be given a shot at the expense of Zelinga If I remember correctly.
Lucky for all, it worked out last year…..This year, not so much.
This year I reckon it was Meyer who suggested Pollard play 12 Tuks……
He always seems to want to fuk with players positions and Frankenstein them into being what he wants them to be. Spies: wing to kakkest 8th man in history.
CJ Stander – flank to hooker? Yeah right, I would also have fled.
JJ Engelbrecht – Wing to 13 cos he's big and strong……
etc
etc
ect

How to fuk up talented youngsters 101 there for you

Wales v England in the World Cup Final. I cannot think of a more exciting prospect. Go on boys. Smash it.

Until Rhys Patchell return to U20 next year and has his second coming, only to be followed by the discovery of Matthew Morgans birth certificate, showing his real age to be 15, and allowing him five more years with the U20

And people give out about threads been Irished.

Ireland lost 8-9 missing a last minute 40m penalty apparently. Sounds like they were shattered after the N.Z. match.

Got only 1 from 4 kicks. I bet it was another one of those 'just doing enough to lose to France' type of games.

Great match of England, they played very well with much intelligence. Deserved classification

Darn it. Well, not another vintage year for the Baby Blacks. The last two years we've just not produced the kind of players we have since 2008-2011. Guys like Robbie Robinson, Aaron Cruden, Sam Cane, Julain Savea, Sam Whitelock, Sean Maitland, Gareth Anscombe, Brodie Retallick, TJ Peranara, Brad Shields etc, etc - all made huge impacts, and even the guys that weren't stars were very good at their role. We have Ardie Savea and Jason Emery (who had a mixed game, scoring a try but also gifting one to England) - but the rest of the squad just hasn't looked all that impressive. Very frustrating.

Congratulations to England and Wales however. I admit this loss has been made easier knowing South Africa won't win it for a second year in a row.

Got sent off for England costing them the match...
Sounds like an agent.
You mean the Ireland match? Must admit, that was one of the more shocking tip tackles I've seen.

But not sure what you mean by "Sounds like an agent"?

He's one of those Moriaty's?! Did not know that at all!
Yep. Paul Moriaty is an assistant coach at Gloucester so naturally Ross is in the Glos academy. But unlike with Wales, playing for the England U20s doesn't tie you down, so I can see another Ben Morgan-like tussle a few years down the line. :p

Darn it. Well, not another vintage year for the Baby Blacks. The last two years we've just not produced the kind of players we have since 2008-2011. Guys like Robbie Robinson, Aaron Cruden, Sam Cane, Julain Savea, Sam Whitelock, Sean Maitland, Gareth Anscombe, Brodie Retallick, TJ Peranara, Brad Shields etc, etc - all made huge impacts, and even the guys that weren't stars were very good at their role. We have Ardie Savea and Jason Emery (who had a mixed game, scoring a try but also gifting one to England) - but the rest of the squad just hasn't looked all that impressive. Very frustrating.

Congratulations to England and Wales however. I admit this loss has been made easier knowing South Africa won't win it for a second year in a row.
I felt the same regarding the ABs halfway during the match but then realised that I was indirectly supporting England. I took a very thorough shower.

Heyneke already had huge influence last year with Pollard’s selection.
Dawie himself stated that Heyneke had assisted the Baby Boks with their preparation before last years tournie, and suggested that Pollard be given a shot at the expense of Zelinga If I remember correctly.
Lucky for all, it worked out last year…..This year, not so much.
This year I reckon it was Meyer who suggested Pollard play 12 Tuks……
He always seems to want to fuk with players positions and Frankenstein them into being what he wants them to be. Spies: wing to kakkest 8th man in history.
CJ Stander â€" flank to hooker? Yeah right, I would also have fled.
JJ Engelbrecht â€" Wing to 13 cos he’s big and strong……
etc
etc
ect

How to fuk up talented youngsters 101 there for you

What exactly are you trying to accomplish with these rants of yours? Seriously, indulge me, as I seem to miss your perception in the rugby universe.

You come to this forum, only to ***** and moan, mostly about the Bulls, their coaches (current and past), their players and management. You hardly say anything good about any player or team. You use incorrect statements, and say things which are false. Clearly you are not here to gain friends, nor popularity. You ignore the facts given to you, yet you continue to go on your tirade. So what is your purpose to this forum? You haven't provided any positive feedback on any topic.

You have South Africa's flag with the Springbok on it as your avatar, yet you show no pride in being a Bok-supporter. Are you Luke Watson?

Congrats to England and Wales, its also good to see that grunt and groan upfront is not a disappearing or dying art, while many Federations are talking about diminishing the powers of the all important art of scrums and scrummaging both teams showed class upfront at the breakdown,making sure ball gained was kept clean for the no.9 to provide quality ball for his backs and also brilliant to see 4 quality fullbacks in the semi's these boys have great potential, of course along with many others, is this a change in the dominace of SH which we have seen over the last few years that the comp. has been staged.
This JWC is a massive stepping stone for all these young players and should be promoted to its maximum.

Latest posts