• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013 TRC] Argentina vs. Australia in Rosario (05/10/2013)

10-0, it's over. We're not winning matches anytime soon unless we cut with the dumb penalties, handling errors, distractions, poor game decisions etc.

hey anybody got a cool link ? Mine all suck...thx

ACTUALLY IM GOOD SORRY !! PLEASE DISCARD.

10-0, it's over. We're not winning matches anytime soon unless we cut with the dumb penalties, handling errors, distractions, poor game decisions etc.

Nice to see your support and belief. Still a long way to go yet

uhh I know I just got here, but Aus are looking good right now.

What would you expect from an english referee?

I saw this coming, i cant understand why they choose northern hemisphere referees for a SH tournament. Seriously, can someone explain me??

Pumas not tackling, not looking organised.
Aus capitalising on everything they get.

no one wanted a piece of Bosch there.

What would you expect from an english referee?

I saw this coming, i cant understand why they choose northern hemisphere referees for a SH tournament. Seriously, can someone explain me??

Because they're not going to be biased by wanting the outcome help their country...

It's not having NH refs thats a problem but bad NH refs thats one. Nigel Owens was superb earlier.

pfff pathetic.

Still I think they'll pull some sort of comeback in the second half (but obviously not enough to get close in the result)

Argentina can actually get back into this, gradually, they still have a ton of minutes to play...
a few good scrums, some 3pointers, another try or 2...........

Argentina can actually get back into this, gradually, they still have a ton of minutes to play...
a few good scrums, some 3pointers, another try or 2...........

A penalty or droppie before half would have really helped, I think that was a bit of a missed oppourtunity at the end.

A penalty or droppie before half would have really helped, I think that was a bit of a missed oppourtunity at the end.

that's right..
but still, a more focused defense, scrum, a try or two (Wallabies look penetratable today)...40min are enough.

Latest posts