• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013 TRC] Argentina vs. Australia in Rosario (05/10/2013)

As usual, I will stick my neck out and say that although the Pumas should beat this sub standard Aussie squad, they will not as they will find the pressure all to much to handle. Their best chance of their first win in this competition will come at an away game and probably against Australia. I think also the old English saying of "after the Lord Mayor's show" will prove correct again and this match will be a load of rubbish!!!

Come on both teams............prove me wrong!!

Gutted I'm missing this - up at 4 for work, and this kicks off at 23:40, and 2-or-so-hours of sleep won't cut it :(

I'm looking forward to this one!!! I agree with Tony would be shocked if it matches anywhere near earlier today standards but hopefully there is a bit intensity involved in avoiding the spoon!! Let's send Conte off with a win!!!

Well this is looking positive in terms of the rugby intent from each sie. Australia being incisive there or Argentina making them look so?

That was a beautiful move, about 3 guys running at the same area with the lovely delayed ball to the hole created. Terrible option taking by Tomane though.

Yeah both teams are attacking with width and spark but a bit sloppy at the moment.

Such bias commentary from Fox...HAHAHAHA I love it. Pumas scrum looking immense again.

Love this noise from the crowd.

Agree Little Guy typical fox.

This could go on a while......................I: have turned the sound off!

"thats a penalty if you're a good enough referee"

And I assume the comms think they are.

oh my god, our players are complete idiots! how the ***** can you forget the ball???

They should not have had to....Barnes should have given them a penalty try AND yellow carded...he whimped!!

I'm crazy or improved slightly Wallabies scrum??

Barnes is now irritating me enough to send me to bed....as good as Owens was Barnes is ****.........

Latest posts