• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013 TRC] Australia vs. Argentina in Perth (14/09/2013)

Falau is some player...............a back move no less! Must be psychic!!

Argentina getting turned over so easily, they need to hit those breakdowns

Absolute BS!
Wallabies played that on the floor, it could(/should) have been a yellow!

Oh come on man..
That was a clear penalty and yellow card

I believe that should have been a penalty try as the Aussie scrum pulled it round.......................

I dont get that, why persist with the forwards pick and go's when each time they were lucky to get it back and in the end concede a penalty

Argentina not playing very smart rugby, reminds me a lot of SA a while back. Spread that ball

I dont get that, why persist with the forwards pick and go's when each time they were lucky to get it back and in the end concede a penalty

I think that once the Aussies disrupted the scrum the Argies were so on their back foot and the Aussies put on so much pressure that the Argies were never organised sufficiently to ship it out?

Nigel Owen best aussie player so far

I disagree....think he has been good and only differ with him on interpretation..............like the scrum that I would have given a penalty try for but he saw it differently. Otherwise, I think he has been pretty good.....

Last edited:
I've got this sense of inevitability about this match...it seems like Australia is just going to hang in there and Argentina will try hard but don't look exactly threatening at the moment........sorta boring, I won't lie. Don't mean to be a party pooper either but OH BOY THAT SCRUM BY ARG....

I think that once the Aussies disrupted the scrum the Argies were so on their back foot and the Aussies put on so much pressure that the Argies were never organised sufficiently to ship it out?

I guess but their 9 had zero interest in even trying to ship it out when he had the oppurtunity

Another missed penalty - big hit by Cummins, but he didn't attempt to roll in the slightest, which stopped Argentina getting the ball out and allowing time for the Aussie counter rucking to happen.

I like Cubelli, for me in this game, he did more than Landajo in all the tournament

Argentina decide to play some rugby and they get a try for their troubles!

Good try......Sanchez passed the ball he was not a dummy runner!!

Latest posts