• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013 TRC] Australia vs. Argentina in Perth (14/09/2013)

Exactly, we're right back in rugby entertainment now. We gots ourselves a gamezz.

14-13.
Now, all Argentina needs is 3 tries, and they're sure to take this one home.

Fernandez, WTF!

I am afraid that that is what you get with him....a match winner sometimes (but increasingly rarely) but also a match loser (increasingly). Personally, I would not play him despite his brilliance!

What's Leali'ifano's range?
If Wallabies had a long range kicker they could have settled this by now, they've had a couple of penalties on halfway/just in the Argentinian half that they've kicked for touch.

I am afraid that that is what you get with him....a match winner sometimes (but increasingly rarely) but also a match loser (increasingly). Personally, I would not play him despite his brilliance!
Have to agree with that. Still, it is impossible for me not to burst in anger when i see such a brutal display of stupidity.

man, lealifano sucks...I know there's wind and....stuff.....but wtf man.

SUSPENSE !!!!

Argentina's own damn fault they lost.

What a disappointing Saturday morning. Blue Bulls will probably win tonight.

Further proof that the Aussies are disappearing down the plug hole......they were ****e!

How the Argies did not win that I will never know and the result in Rosario and return against the Boks will confirm that the Aussies are about 7/8th in the real world rankings!!

What's Leali'ifano's range?
If Wallabies had a long range kicker they could have settled this by now, they've had a couple of penalties on halfway/just in the Argentinian half that they've kicked for touch.

I thought White was a long-range kicker, doesn't he take those 50-60m penalties for the Brumbies?

What a shame for Aussies! Won by a point playing in Australia. Sad

I'm ****ing tired of this, really. Last 10 minutes to get a "final ball" and instead we do a concert of mistakes, god...

Very poor match. Conditions were perfect for Argentina but they were not good enough to take advantage. I also though a couple of decisions went against the Pumas.

I'm ****ing tired of this, really. Last 10 minutes to get a "final ball" and instead we do a concert of mistakes, god...
Owens did the Pumas no favours either to be fair. Still, it's a lot better than 73-13 or even the 23-19 against Australia in this fixture last year. It's also a lot better than Italy in their first two seasons of Six Nations rugby.

Latest posts