• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2014 EOYT] Scotland vs Argentina

pathetic from Argentina should be taking teams like Scotland apart yet giving them points...

I don't know what Vern Cotter has been putting on Scotland's oats but I want some.

Game over. End of year tiredness strikes again on the Pumas... depleted forward line thanks to injuries, very soft defending, players like Imhoff making idiotic mistakes, etc

so clinical. Hopefully they can continue to build on this as we need Scotland to be a strong team

What a great game so far. Vern Cotter's influence can be seen already, a winger right next to a scrum half.

Yeah, he's a great coach. If he can make of Scotland a winning team then it will be his greatest achievement

These commentators are the worst most biased commentators the BBC have ever churned up and that says something.

this is the most unbelieved terrible performance I have seen from the Pumas for 20 years.

I hope to finish the first half right now... :eek:

You didn't watch our EoY tests for the last two years, didn't you?

This is another level, playing against a team 2/3 made up by a third tier club side who are woeful and shouldn't even be included in the 6 nations, I think this is the worst.

This is another level, playing against a team 2/3 made up by a third tier club side who are woeful and shouldn't even be included in the 6 nations, I think this is the worst.
Well, honestly we aren't that much better without Lobbe, Leguizamon, Figallo, Matera, now Creevy too...

Scotland played brilliant 15v 14 man rugby. So much pace and driving through the middle and suprise suprise the chances came out wide. 7-10 to Argentina before that and when they finally got to 15 men they were 24-10 down.

What are you on about?
Most of the side are from Glasgow who are 2nd in the Pro12, came 2nd last year and 3rd the year before.

Scotland played brilliant 15v 14 man rugby. So much pace and driving through the middle and suprise suprise the chances came out wide. 7-10 to Argentina before that and when they finally got to 15 men they were 24-10 down.
really wasn't anything special just rubbish play form the Pumas so surprising off the back of a win against a far superior Australian side(compared to Scotland).

Latest posts