Scotland
Club or Nation
Scotland
en-GB._UR1920,1080_SX712_FMwebp_ (4).jpg

Scotland vs Argentina
Sat 19/11/2022
Kickoff: 15:15 GMT
Murrayfield Stadium​

Think I'm going to leave this out of my accumulator this weekend. To hard to call. I lean towards Scotland with the home advantage but I don't think Argentina will be as bad as they were against us last week so reckon this will be super close.

Scotland are still waiting on the citing if Richie Gray and the birth of Russell's rugrat

Argentina plays one good game then one bad game, it's consistent. So they're due a good game.

But yeah this isn't a game I'll be betting on.

Injuries and bans aside I'm praying GT keeps some consistency, Harris and Sione worked well for the AB game and there is a real threat running from 10 with Argentina so a solid defence is essential.

Injuries and bans aside I'm praying GT keeps some consistency, Harris and Sione worked well for the AB game and there is a real threat running from 10 with Argentina so a solid defence is essential.
Backline is unchanged assuming Russell's not called away past minute

Backline is unchanged assuming Russell's not called away past minute
I hope not, she can just hang on a few hours first!

Pretty happy with that selection it looks settled, need to carry it through to the 6N our forwards have looked solid on the whole.

Harris at 13 is good to see, Hogg comes up into the line for attack which varies the picture for the defence and keeps them guessing.

Harris is the Scottish Brad Barritt. Solid in defence but does absolutely nothing in attack.

Harris is the Scottish Brad Barritt. Solid in defence but does absolutely nothing in attack.

Tuipulotu at 12 is such a waste as he is a 13 all day long and has been great there for Glasgow this season. I don't get why we're not playing Redpath at 12 as he is more of a ball player than Sione, can defend just as well and would be ideal inside Russell. I get that Harris is the defensive linchpin but I think Townsend wants to have his cake and eat it but he's essentially playing two 13's at the expense of a natural 12.

Last edited:
Tuipulotu at 12 is such a waste as he is a 13 all day long and has been great there for Glasgow this season. I don't get why we're not playing Redpath at 12 as he is more of a ball player than Sione, can defend just as well and would be ideal inside Russell. I get that Harris is the defensive linchpin but I think Townsend wants to have his cake and eat it but he's essentially playing two 13's at the expense of a natural 12.
I'm wondering in Cam's still got a ****ling injury somewhere. He wasn't named at all against the ABs

I'm wondering in Cam's still got a ****ling injury somewhere. He wasn't named at all against the ABs

He was released from the squad and played for Bath last Friday and so no injury concerns - just classic Toonie.

Latest posts