• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2014 Super Rugby] All Blacks Watch - Midseason

Forgot about him. He will certainly be another who is in contention for this camp - he trained with the AB's at one stage last season (so they obviously have some interest in him), and he looked good in his first Super Rugby start last week (though one of his lineout throws was called 'not straight'....).

... Yeah, I noticed that one that wasn't straight ... like I said, too early for the All Blacks just yet, but if he can keep the starting spot for the Chiefs, get a few more games under his belt, and have a good ITM cup, he might be a chance for the November tour, or the game in the states (if it happens) ... I just like the idea of putting a bit of pressure on Coltman and Marshall, who I rate, to lift their games, and not just get picked because there's no one else

... Yeah, I noticed that one that wasn't straight ... like I said, too early for the All Blacks just yet, but if he can keep the starting spot for the Chiefs, get a few more games under his belt, and have a good ITM cup, he might be a chance for the November tour, or the game in the states (if it happens) ... I just like the idea of putting a bit of pressure on Coltman and Marshall, who I rate, to lift their games, and not just get picked because there's no one else

I do like the fact that hopefully the Chiefs will have two young promising hookers who can battle it out for the next 5-10 years... Schwalger is very injury prone, and who knows when we'll see Elliot again?

Latest posts