• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 Super Rugby: Crusaders v Force (Round 16)

Jaguares

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Argentina
140527081313310538.png

15. Israel Dagg
14. Johnny McNicholl
13. Tom Taylor
12. Ryan Crotty
11. Nemani Nadolo
10. Colin Slade
9. Andy Ellis
8. Kieran Read (c)
7. Richie McCaw
6. Jordan Taufua
5. Sam Whitelock
4. Dominic Bird
3. Nepo Laulala
2. Ben Funnell
1. Tim Perry
140527081318293208.png

140527081319424357.png

1. Pek Cowan
2. Nathan Charles
3. Kieran Longbottom
4. Sam Wykes
5. Wilhelm Steenkamp
6. Brynard Stander^
7. Matt Hodgson (c)
8. Angus Cottrell
9. Ian Prior
10. Sias Ebersohn
11. Nick Cummins
12. Chris Tuatara-Morrison
13. Patrick Dellit
14. Dane Haylett-Petty
15. Jayden Hayward

Last edited:
Read finally back for the Crusaders:
Israel Dagg, Johnny McNicholl, Tom Taylor, Ryan Crotty, Nemani Nadolo, Colin Slade, Andy Ellis, Kieran Read (c), Richie McCaw, Jordan Taufua, Sam Whitelock, Dominic Bird, Nepo Laulala, Ben Funnell, Tim Perry. Reserves: Corey Flynn, Wyatt Crockett, Owen Franks, Jimmy Tupou, Luke Whitelock, Willi Heinz, Adam Whitelock, Nafi Tuitavake.

Interesting to see Taufua (deservedly) retained his spot at 6 (ahead of Luke Whitelock), and that the Crusaders have for the 2nd week opted for their '2nd string' front row.

Is Read being targeted by other players after his extraordinary year last year? One more head knock and he could be out for a while.

Now surely my Kiwi Friends, We are tipping the force this week. Crusaders are worst then those silly old Lions we played last week. If the Ref doesn't Blow us out of the game, we will win. Unlikely considering Richie Mcheat is on the field

Now surely my Kiwi Friends, We are tipping the force this week. Crusaders are worst then those silly old Lions we played last week. If the Ref doesn't Blow us out of the game, we will win. Unlikely considering Richie Mcheat is on the field

Yes, the only way the Crusaders will win this game is if there is a biased ref ;)

This is a game the Crusaders should win, but they have been rather poor at home this season. Having Read back is a big boost - hopefully that gives them some more options in addition to the 'pass it to Nadolo' tactic.....

<article>
1. Pek Cowan
2. Nathan Charles
3. Kieran Longbottom
4. Sam Wykes
5. Wilhelm Steenkamp
6. Brynard Stander^
7. Matt Hodgson (c)
8. Angus Cottrell
9. Ian Prior
10. Sias Ebersohn
11. Nick Cummins
12. Chris Tuatara-Morrison
13. Patrick Dellit
14. Dane Haylett-Petty
15. Jayden Hayward

Reserves
16. Heath Tessmann
17. Francois van Wyk
18. Ollie Hoskins
19. Adam Coleman
20. Ryan Hodson**
21. Justin Turner
22. Zack Holmes
23. Dillyn Leyds*
</article>

Check this boy out:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5sSWy1ZfYA

Not the most exciting game, but the Crusaders will be happy with the win. The Crusaders were certainly enjoying themselves at scrum time in the 2nd half!

Last edited:
Can't wait for that Smith's bloke take on it, don't disappoint now please
Crusaders just in a different class

That was one of the worst games to watch this season... Found it very hard to get excited.

We need Neutral Refs, that was appalling. Give more Tries away will you. What can you do when Both SA and NZ are filled with cheating scum. Disgusting, sickens me.

Thanks for living up to expectations, you are the new clown of TRF

Thanks for living up to expectations, you are the new clown of TRF

"clown"

Didn't you watch the game. Refs needs to be Punished for their actions, 40 lashing across the back should serve as good reminder. Richie got away with Murder.

We need Neutral Refs, that was appalling. Give more Tries away will you. What can you do when Both SA and NZ are filled with cheating scum. Disgusting, sickens me.
Whats more likely - that both NZ and SA are filled with cheating scum with Australia being the land of virtue and fairness, or you just watch every game with an Aussie bias. It's either that or you don't understand the laws well enough.

If you give away to many scrum penalties on the line you get a penalty try, that's just how it is, you can't have a never ending cycle of taking the scrum, getting a penalty and then taking the scrum again.

Richie got pinged once or twice when he was out of line, it seemed like the Force and the Crusaders were both stealing lots of ball, only the Force players do it legally I suppose?

"clown"

Didn't you watch the game. Refs needs to be Punished for their actions, 40 lashing across the back should serve as good reminder. Richie got away with Murder.

You never fail to deliver do you ;)

it's way sexier (about 35 times) if you go "RiCheat McCaw", Smavid Dith. Your pun is just way too salty, you're a terrible chef.

Not the most exciting game. A bit too much kicking for a while there...and lackluster tries. Didn't like to see Angus Cottrell's injury, either - that was a bit hard to watch. Hope he'll be okay.

das

While the Crusaders are winning convincingly I still feel its the forwards that are pretty much blowing teams off the park rather than the backs doing anything in particular. The Crusaders forwards are just getting such huge roll ons that teams just cant get back in defence and mark up properly so the average sader backs are having a bit of an easy ride imo. Anyway thats just my feeling on it. Once they strike a team with a decent forward pack I think we'll see them struggling again...

Latest posts