• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 Super Rugby play-off A: Brumbies v Chiefs

Chiefs getting blown away again. The Brumbies halfback has been OUTSTANDING like absolutly crazy good so far.

How bloody good is Speight! Every time he gets the ball he bumps off at least two players

Exactly my thoughts what the hell was that for?

Cynically lying all over the ball when the Brumbies were hard on attack. I thought it deserved a yellow card - I was just surprised the ref had the balls to do it so early in the match!

Anyways the Brumbies are on fire so far - Speight looks almost unstoppable with ball in hand.

Joubert is useless. Mowen doesn't release Sweeney at any point there.

Looks like sweeney is in for his kicking he's been very Dagg like so far imo.

I don't think Sweeney's kicking is very strong - James Lowe has been the one doing the long clearing kicks for the Chiefs.

I bet the Chiefs are wondering why on earth the didn't sign Speight when they had a chance.....

Chiefs back to 15.... will be interesting to see if they can hold even now. Its been ALL brumbies so far and actually looking more and more like one way traffic.

I don't think Sweeney's kicking is very strong - James Lowe has been the one doing the long clearing kicks for the Chiefs.

I bet the Chiefs are wondering why on earth the didn't sign Speight when they had a chance.....

It is... very good kicking on him!

Well whatever it is since last year the Cheifs cant handle the brumbies phase game thats for sure. It just looks easy but they are putting alot of work in to break the defence down.

Game won within 20minutes. Ridiculous. Chiefs learnt nothing from their hiding earlier in the year.

And another Brumbies try. The Chiefs defense is strangely passive at the moment - they need to work out how to turnover the Brumbies ball otherwise it is going to be a very long night for them!

Twice in that set of phases the Chiefs had players over the ball, but Joubert failed to penalise the Brumbies. He's been completely inconsistent so far, and he hasn't picked up any of the non straight throws from the Brumbies, though you can bet as soon as the Chiefs do one he'll pick up on it ;)

Brumbies playing sublime Rugby at the moment. I had thought that maybe the Force had made them look better than they really were last week, but they're playing just as well against the Chiefs. Seriously cheering the Highlanders now haha. Would much rather the Waratahs played a jetlagged 'landers than the Brumbies in this sort of form.

Latest posts