• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 Super Rugby Semi-final: Waratahs v Brumbies

Good Tahs defense! Huge tackle by... I don't know... Hooper???!

Bizarre call by Peyper there. Mogg didn't release the ball and he penalized the Waratahs player?

Tight game at the moment. The Waratahs looked very dangerous at the start, but the Brumbies have gotten into the game in the last 10-15 minutes. Some big hits by both sides too!

Massive defence by the Brumbies around the 34 minute mark. Then Mogg makes a mess of a chip though. Mogg sucks surely the Brumbies can find someone better than that chimp.

EDIT: oh really he penalised the tahs?

Last edited:
that's got to be the quickest steal I've ever seen from Beale. That was just, steal, try. In 4 seconds.

Stupid ass commentators.... "thats a real shame mogg is off" Frikin NSW supporting scumbags. Mogg is useless.

looool Potgieter thought he was at the local swimming pool there...can't tackle like that buddy :p

Speight ruled out for the Rugby Championship? Mmm...

High tackle by Skelton. How did the ref not see that straight way?

Just a penalty.... not sure. It was big man on little man but that was pretty bad swinging arm. No excuses for a swinging arm.

Speight ruled out for the Rugby Championship? Mmm...

Hamstrings take between 3 to 6 weeks to heal on their own, as long as Speight does not need an operation. It did not look that bad. Plus he can't play until 1 September when he's eligible so should give him enough time to get it sorted.

I used to rate Peyper, but I can't work out a lot of his calls this match.

Again how did he miss Beale pulling on the jersey to stop the guy getting though... .that could of just about been a run away try there!!!

Hamstrings take between 3 to 6 weeks to heal on their own, as long as Speight does not need an operation. It did not look that bad. Plus he can't play until 1 September when he's eligible so should give him enough time to get it sorted.

It's 11 September and all depends on whether he needs surgery, I'm not sure about it.

Latest posts