South Africa
Club or Nation
Stormers
logo.png
Versus%20Super.png
logo.png

24 June 2016, Barcelona 18h45 (GMT)​

Just got my tickets!

I was passing through the stadium and first tried to buy the tickets there. Despite a HUGE add 20 mts away, none of the 4 people working at the sales windows were aware there was a rugby game on friday. No joke.

i'm really just happy it's on a friday so i can watch it live instead of having to avoid the score while reffing, drive home without looking at my phone, and watching it 6 hours after it happened

the teams for the final..... AND MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN THE BOUCLIER DE BRENNUS KO 20.45 NOU CAMP BARCELONA

TOULON
Le XV de départ: Halfpenny ; Tuisova, Bastareaud, Mermoz, Habana ; (o) Giteau, (m) Pelissié ; Fernandez Lobbe, S. Armitage, Gorgodze ; Mikautadze, Manoa ; Chilachava, Guirado, Chiocci.

Les remplaçants: Orioli, Fresia, R. Taofifénua, Bruni, Belan, D. Armitage, Michalak, Saulo.

Le XV du Racing 92

Dulin ; Rokocoko, Goosen, Chavancy, Imhoff ; (o) Carter, (m) Machenaud ; Nyanga, Masoe, Lauret ; Carizza, Le Roux ; Tameifuna, Szarzewski (cap), Ben Arous.
Remplaçants : Chat, Vartanov, Kruger, Claassen, Chauveau, Andreu, Vulivuli, Ducalcon.

Will this be a new record for a club match 98,000 i should think so, mind you the best club championship in the World deserves it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Racing walking out onto the pitch in their black blazers. Any reason for that?

Man, I really don't know who I want to win.
The two least likeable clubs in world rugby.

Racing down to 14 for the remaining 60mins for a tip tackle.

I though Giteau's actions caused him to land on his shoulder / head - only a yellow for me.

Giteau looks like he tucked there... I really feel for Maxine there

Last edited:
It should have been a yellow and the ref should have gone over to giteau and admonish him for embellishing.

Definitely.... he milked it.

Hang on, I'm getting a bit tired of this thing of saying that any player who's injured and stays on the floor is milking it. That was a red all day, Giteau had no need to milk it. He was hurt by a spear tackle, he should be allowed a time out without people jumping at his throat saying he's "dived" or is "milking" it etc. I 100% think that diving etc. need to be cut out of the game, it's embarrassing, but that doesn't mean that whenever someone stays on the floor they're milking it. After all, he landed on his neck so there's a very good chance the medics told him to stay still as not to damage it further.

I dot think he milked the injury... I think that his tucking his neck caused the injury

Disgusting by Gitaeu.. He knew exactly what he was doing there, all respect lost...

I don't get the hate for these two clubs either... They bring some of the most talented players together to produce very exciting rugby. I wish more teams had their attitude.

- - - Updated - - -

Disgusting by Gitaeu.. He knew exactly what he was doing there, all respect lost...

I just don't get it... He's willing to risk paralysis just to get another player sent off but still wears a god damn scrum-cap as a flyhalf

Hang on, I'm getting a bit tired of this thing of saying that any player who's injured and stays on the floor is milking it.

Players do it very often when they've been tackled in a potentially punishable manner, I think you're being naive if you say otherwise.
He was rolling his legs around, not just laying down because he was told to.

Noone, aside from you, has jumped down anyone's throat.

He pretty much did a Roley poley and then completely faked it.. Well done Giteau

Latest posts