• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015/2016] Top 14 Final

Players do it very often when they've been tackled in a potentially punishable manner, I think you're being naive if you say otherwise.
He was rolling his legs around, not just laying down because he was told to.

Noone, aside from you, has jumped down anyone's throat.

"Disgusting by Gitaeu.. He knew exactly what he was doing there, all respect lost..." "The ref should have gone over to Giteau and admonish him for embellishing." "Definitely.... he milked it." Yup, I was the only 1 to make a criticism, my apologies.

And this is how I see the situation.
-Giteau is spear tackled
-Giteau lands on his neck
-Giteau, having landed on his neck, stays on the floor. As he's landed on his neck.
-Medical staff reach him, probably telling him to stay down, as medical staff should when someone has landed on their neck after being spear tackled.
-Ref gives red card.
-Giteau stays down until medical staff have cleared him.
-Giteau gets up and continues playing.

You've called me naïve for believing he hasn't milked it, I find it ridiculous that people are suggesting Giteau would willingly risk breaking his neck to get another player sent off. No one cares about getting the edge in a game that much. Maybe you see it in a different way, but that's my view on it.

Racing need a 9. Imanoff is too slow with pass.

Regards red my view is it's harsh. It was a strange tackle but definitely no malicious streak and Giteau did dip.

I have to eat my words. Its been pretty ths 3rd quarter. First the surge upfield fter the erly break by Masoe and good support running. Now this try off of a Carter pilfer and individual brilliance by Rokocoko who has been on fire for Racing this season.

That yellow has buried Toulon. They simply aren't fcussed.

Racing need a 9. Imanoff is too slow with pass.

Regards red my view is it's harsh. It was a strange tackle but definitely no malicious streak and Giteau did dip.

He's still defending as a winger and probably can't lose that

It was an All Blacks try. Carter stole the ball and Rokocoko hit the ingoal

Oh man... Carter just showed up s. S.armitage with that poach, and what a clutch poach it was

And rokocoko was just unbelievable on the finish there

Racing is being real aggressive at the breakdown

Rocokoko's finish was just something else. Great skill.

Did he really think the ref wasn't going to see that? What a ****ing ****head move when you are only 5 meters out.

Latest posts